Trina Explaining Why She's a "Catch"

Docaveli

Banned
Daps
:coffee:

i thought y'all like when women are submissive and cater to you.

Being submissive and acting submissive are two different things. If we weren't living in the conditions or raised as children by strong men and women then the dynamic of our relationships will flow in the natural order

Because of this important aspect all of our " relationships " as black male and female will not either last or be as it should be.

So as Neely fuller jr will say, u do the best you can knowing that it will never be as it should be.

All I see is another statistic, and most of us are heading there, just got to make sure u set yourself up as best u can

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trina is cool but this is the same old story. Women we lose value as we age. She used her peak years to fukk around. Now she's older and she's no longer the youngest or the baddest so the guys she probably want don't want her. Cole world :mjcry:

Don't get it twisted though there are still dudes out there who be more than happy to have her as a wife. She's not washed by any means

She said she had a good dude but was too young too appreciate em:mjpls:.

Same thing happens to men too,as women age the more baggage and mental issues they come with....i had a lot of options of good women to choose from when i was a young boy,had me thinkin it would be easy to find another perfect one in 5 years:blessed:

It aint easy for either side the older you get,better cuff up something while you young yall:lolbron:...or cuff up something young when you get older:steviej:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What if you dated Trina and she wasnt really quick to deepthroat the dikk though:childplease:?what if she couldnt even deepthroat at all:mindblown:

Matter of fact didnt she say she needed 10 inch dikk or better last time she was on the show?i assume she dont know what 10 inches looks like though,least i hope not cuz its gon be slim picking for her.

She seems like she does all that,but has alot of demands.

Plus her lifestyle seems laid back and domesticated,women like that are going to automatically make you feel like you moving towards settling down,even thouh u aint ready for that.
Dudes she date probaly aint ready for that huxtables lifestyle yet:whoa:

Swagnicious

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Swagville
She said she had a good dude but was too young too appreciate em:mjpls:.

These women are like little kids who get mad when their mother throws away an old toy that they haven't even seen in like 5 years

At least the damn kid has the right to say "that was still my toy and you had no business throwing it away"

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
she has racial issues. she compares blacks to monkeys. she's not really marriage material in the black community imo because of her feelings. she has a pretty long history of making such remarks. here is a video of her comparing a bm to orangutans

she even went further to say she couldn't SEE dark people only beige.
“I really didn’t think it was a good idea with all these Black people walking around…. cause Black on Black it’s hard to see,” Claudia is caught saying in the video, adding, “I can’t really see who’s who in all Black. I can only see the Beige people like Cecily, Jason, Janlan, (Kinda) Tina, Myself…Everybody else I only see teeth and eyes. So whatever…”

Wow that's interesting. And what is beige? Because she's brown skinned...