Trina Explaining Why She's a "Catch"

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
No kids, body is on point at 38, doing all those things she said.. other then emotional baggage from past relationships and her age yeah she seems like a catch. :ehh:

Her age and the men she's dealt with in the past are probably the two biggest factors though.

I looked her up and she has no kids.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
:coffee:

i thought y'all like when women are submissive and cater to you.
Men do. The problem isn't submissiveness/catering, it's other things and she is saying she's too submissive as a deflection
It would be like if I man said "women avoid me from me because I'm too cool and attractive". Any woman reading that would be like " :duck: "

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I always love that honey Miami accent but Trina even with her status is not wifey material. Former stripper, damn near too old to have kids, no education, 100 bodies in the industry....alot of women think a good wife equals cooking and cleaning. Its a lot more than that

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Trina is a victim of her own horrible decision making:francis:.......from stripping/ass shaking for Trick Daddy.....to making her monicker the "baddest bytch", to her wack unsophisticated immature content ......all the way up to dating little wayne (as tho there was a foundation in that:francis:)......now she mid thirty, probably a great catch, but seen as overly sampled goods. :wow:

She gotta keep that weight down....but if she did I'd still fool wit her:manny:

What other options did he have to become a millionaire :comeon:

Daps
this girl's barometer for whether she could fukk with a young nikka is how he acts in a strip club. :comeon:
come on man, sumn wrong with her

Funny shyt is she has to be about 37 and just a couple years away from 40. Then she comes in an interview and talks like she 25 years and still thinks nikkas is going to jump threw hoops for for a chic that almost 40 ???:snoop:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
please.....

she going on 40 and no ball players...rappers and kingpins wanted to WIFE HER.....

she AINT NO CATCH. :ufdup:

tumblr_mt1cerbAvt1qee466o1_500.jpg

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trina is cool but this is the same old story. Women we lose value as we age. She used her peak years to fukk around. Now she's older and she's no longer the youngest or the baddest so the guys she probably want don't want her. Cole world :mjcry:

Don't get it twisted though there are still dudes out there who be more than happy to have her as a wife. She's not washed by any means

You look like a female version of my cousin, like smack like him :weirdo:

Superstar
Daps
Claudia Jordan said the same thing. She said she does a lot for the men she's in relationships with and they get scared off or something like that.

Fine in her 40s and still not married or any kids :francis:
she has racial issues. she compares blacks to monkeys. she's not really marriage material in the black community imo because of her feelings. she has a pretty long history of making such remarks. here is a video of her comparing a bm to orangutans

she even went further to say she couldn't SEE dark people only beige.
“I really didn’t think it was a good idea with all these Black people walking around…. cause Black on Black it’s hard to see,” Claudia is caught saying in the video, adding, “I can’t really see who’s who in all Black. I can only see the Beige people like Cecily, Jason, Janlan, (Kinda) Tina, Myself…Everybody else I only see teeth and eyes. So whatever…”