"TRICKING is CHEAPER than MARRIAGE"- wealthy retired executive

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You really underestimate the power that diet plays into life. That's why you have 300lb 5th graders and shyt ordering your nutrition online and microwaving everything you eat.

I've been to the farmer's market and picked my greens and that's the closet I'm going to get to growing my own shyt at this moment. The diet plays so much into various birth disorders. You think alcohol is bad for babies you imagine some of the shyt they are shoving in processed food. Man, I don't want to start preaching but suggesting that any parent feel it's ok to consistently feed their children microwaved food is a moron in my book.

Lol my girl would get the :rudy: if this wuz her reasoning for wanting to stay home.....u just making up shyt to do to make it look like u doing sumthing at this point....but u hit it on the head with the daycare,a lot of times that will eat up a income so its pointless for her to work....being a stay at home mom is only a bad a gig as your kids are and how good a mom u feel like u need to prove u are......my babysitter used to sit me down and make me watch tv with her all day...the other made me watch soap operas all damn afternoon.
But not to knock u overall,my perception could come from wtching bad lazy mothers in action.:manny:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol my girl would get the :rudy: if this wuz her reasoning for wanting to stay home.....u just making up shyt to do to make it look like u doing sumthing at this point....but u hit it on the head with the daycare,a lot of times that will eat up a income so its pointless for her to work....being a stay at home mom is only a bad a gig as your kids are and how good a mom u feel like u need to prove u are......my babysitter used to sit me down and make me watch tv with her all day...the other made me watch soap operas all damn afternoon.
But not to knock u overall,my perception could come from wtching bad lazy mothers in action.:manny:

See,that's what I'm saying. If you're going to provide quality care then you DON'T dump them in front of a television. Again, that's why childhood obesity is off the chain. If you're putting in quality efforts, then stay at home parenting will be a very tough and exhausting job.

brick james

John piffington
Daps

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
See,that's what I'm saying. If you're going to provide quality care then you DON'T dump them in front of a television. Again, that's why childhood obesity is off the chain. If you're putting in quality efforts, then stay at home parenting will be a very tough and exhausting job.

But what about when they go to school:usure: u better get a part time job and throw in the Toy Story trilogy when they get home...nobody askin for u to exhaust yourself,just keep them breathin.:laugh:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But what about when they go to school:usure: u better get a part time job and throw in the Toy Story trilogy when they get home...nobody askin for u to exhaust yourself,just keep them breathin.:laugh:

I bet if/when you have children they still wear pampers at 5 and stay up until 2am.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
924340719.gif

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I'm a woman and i feel the same about finding a husband.

So you gonna sit their and tell me that FINANCIAL STABILITY would NOT be a PRIORITY with you ...when your seeking that Husband??? :rudy:

oh i get it..your the one who likes to "nurture" and take care of a man, because the less stable he is , the more EMPOWERED you feel

yeah i see women like you all the time... :mjpls:

i got some homies that would love to "date" you :smile:

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
I have no problem with this at all. We all pay for sex one way or another. If you're in a monogamous relationship, you're paying for sex with your time spent having to watch shytty chick flicks and shopping out with her when you'd rather watch football.

And that first dude has been divorced 3 times so it's not like he didn't try the method society forces everyone into. He gets to fukk a hot new chick every day of the week and it only costs him a fraction of his net worth so all the power to him.