Reppin
Dirty South
924340719.gif
:pachaha:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you gonna sit their and tell me that FINANCIAL STABILITY would NOT be a PRIORITY with you ...when your seeking that Husband??? :rudy:

oh i get it..your the one who likes to "nurture" and take care of a man, because the less stable he is , the more EMPOWERED you feel

yeah i see women like you all the time... :mjpls:

i got some homies that would love to "date" you :smile:
You're going to have to update me on what your issue is. I'm pretty sire that's not what i said or meant

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is what you said :aicmon:

I had to read back.

And no, I'm not looking for a financially stable mate but moreso a mate that is good with his finances. There is a big difference. If I would enter a marriage, I would not do so to be taken care of financially. If dude and I enter the marriage debt free, then we can build from there and that would be the ideal situation for me.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're marrying the same hoes you're tricking, then no **** its gonna be costly either way. You know what's cheaper than both? Pursuing a female with her own income who gets with you on the basis of your game, not your money or status.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The entire concept of marriage was built as a financial investment.

Yeah but that doesn't mean its a good idea to view marriage that way nor would it be the reason I would choose to enter a marriage.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
That last dude was wack though, he basically just giving her money for nothing sheesh at least get head out of it. If I was rich and doing this sort of thing, i'd have 3 sex slaves :ahh:

I aint mad at none of it, the notion of true love is lost to me in this day and age. Women just want money and men just want sex. I hope one day to retrieve some of the innocence of my youth but my mind just to fukked up now along with the world to believe in anything real.

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
man dudes on here LOVE arguing with/hating on women about shyt they have no clue about LOL :pachaha: