"TRICKING is CHEAPER than MARRIAGE"- wealthy retired executive

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes they do, plus the children are only going to be in the house for 4 years at the most

That lifestyle is luxury. I dare you to find one women that would trade a stay at home life style for one where they have to get up and grind in the real world everyday.

I would never in two lifetimes trade lives with a housewife. It's EXHAUSTING. Especially if youre doing it right. Chicks getting their Peg Bundy on are another story and I still wouldn't want to trade.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I would never in two lifetimes trade lives with a housewife. It's EXHAUSTING. Especially if youre doing it right. Chicks getting their Peg Bundy on are another story and I still wouldn't want to trade.

Your jaded. What's exhausting about being a housewife

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
And society's view is legit? Ok. If you don't mind I'll still stick with how I view marriage and hopefully I'll find someone that feels the same.

to paraphrase Chris Rock..."Good Luck to the guy trying to find a WIFE in this pool of women" :bryan:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your jaded. What's exhausting about being a housewife

It's more than just sitting around the house with your children all day. It's planning activities, meals, outings for someone with a 2 minute attention span and God forbid you're on a budget because its not cheap once you leave the house and staying in the house is a guaranteed mess to clean up on top of everyday chores. Going to work is easy...you know where you are going everyday and the times you will be there.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
It's more than just sitting around the house with your children all day. It's planning activities, meals, outings for someone with a 2 minute attention span and God forbid you're on a budget because its not cheap once you leave the house and staying in the house is a guaranteed mess to clean up on top of everyday chores. Going to work is easy...you know where you are going everyday and the times you will be there.

:snoop: this has been debunked in the thread already.

Not one single woman has said being a housewife is too much work and went to work in the real world.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: this has been debunked in the thread already.

Not one single woman has said being a housewife is too much work and went to work in the real world.

Umm I thought only men were replying though. A single man cant tell me anything about being a stay at home mother. A childless woman can't tell me anything about being a stay at home mother either.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Umm I thought only men were replying though. A single man cant tell me anything about being a stay at home mother. A childless woman can't tell me anything about being a stay at home mother either.

:rudy: lets add to the fact the median income for a family in the US is 50k.

So to have one income provide for multiple people the family has to be pretty well off

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:merchant:

:deadrose: @ the last guy larry " we both dont believe in pre marital sex"

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
For the first dude, he already had the wife and kids. He lived that life. Now he got him a nice lil stable of young p*ssy and companionship to live out his twilight years. I never thought about it that way, but thats a :win:. You gotta be caked out to finance that though.

Second dude sucker for real

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love

stay at home mom's lives have been very much romanticized and given much more credit than they should rightfully get in this era.

and besides, once that kid is able to go to school... where does all that shyt come into play?

it's 2012, you can wash and dry a load of clothes in less than an hour, you dont have to leave the house to buy groceries, quality shyt can be microwaved from the freezer....it's not what it used to be.

Tell a someone that works a real blue collar job that "going to work is easy" :rudy:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You guys really act like it's going to be so easy for someone who hasn't worked in 5 years to return to the workforce. It's people with Masters who can't get jobs, yet someone with a 5 year work gap is supposed to go cruising back in with no issue. God forbid the plan is to have multiple children because then the gap just widens.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:rudy: lets add to the fact the median income for a family in the US is 50k.

So to have one income provide for multiple people the family has to be pretty well off

Not necessarily. I mean if the wife isn't making much money and it's being eaten up by childcare costs it makes no sense for her to work.

:ohhh:

okay...........:blink: my apologies