"TRICKING is CHEAPER than MARRIAGE"- wealthy retired executive

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
That shyt is never a fair trade. Why would you work all day just so somebody can cook and clean for maybe an hour and chill the fukk out the rest of the day

A women with her own>>>>>>

Housewives with children don't sit around doing nothing all day. :usure:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i you can afford it and not catch feelings why not. some men just don't like the chasing shyt and if you really look at it ain't it ridiculous in this modern time people got to act and play games before getting together.

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont care how many threads get made, yall nyggas not gon ever bring trickin in style, aight?

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"She all on my dikk cause I make alotta money, but IDK why, cause she gets none from me"

Why dont these rich ass tricks understand this. They dont have to pay these girls cash like prostitutes. All they have to do is introduce them to that lifestyle that their not used to and they'll come back cause they get to enjoy shyt regular dudes cant afford.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

Yes they do, plus the children are only going to be in the house for 4 years at the most

That lifestyle is luxury. I dare you to find one women that would trade a stay at home life style for one where they have to get up and grind in the real world everyday.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps

What happens when the children are old enough for school? Then the kids are gone for 7 hours a day. Cleaning and cooking is a lot easier now too. It doesn't take hours to make a meal unless you're making it from scratch, which a lot of people don't even know how to do any more. So she's probably only going to do about 3 or 4 hours of work and that's not counting snow removal and yard work because that is considered a "man's job".

Thats why a lot of women work from home these days, or work part time so they're gone for a few hours while the children are away and then when they get off work they pick them up and come home with them.

The guy in this video seems confused as hell though. Money seems to be the solution to any problem he has. Money can only rent love, not buy it.

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
Once a trick, always a trick. It's a damn shame that dude is over 60 and still hasn't smartened up on how to get females without having to trick money on frivolous shyt.

SMH@paying for a chick's college though. If he was in Houston, he could easily trick for puss at a strip club, Chinese massage parlor or backpage. Tom Leykis needs to help this CAC out.

Elaborate!? :obama: