"TRICKING is CHEAPER than MARRIAGE"- wealthy retired executive

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ewww and I just watched the video. Did you hear the stats? 90% of the population are Sugar Daddies and 10% Sugar Babies that means these hoes are getting passed around by dirty old men. God imagine the amount of disease being swapped the fukk around. This should be a health violation.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ewww and I just watched the video. Did you hear the stats? 90% of the population are Sugar Daddies and 10% Sugar Babies that means these hoes are getting passed around by dirty old men. God imagine the amount of disease being swapped the fukk around. This should be a health violation.

if your over 60 your just worried about getting it up

:youngsabo:

stds?

:manny:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

stay at home mom's lives have been very much romanticized and given much more credit than they should rightfully get in this era.

and besides, once that kid is able to go to school... where does all that shyt come into play?

it's 2012, you can wash and dry a load of clothes in less than an hour, you dont have to leave the house to buy groceries, quality shyt can be microwaved from the freezer....it's not what it used to be.

Tell a someone that works a real blue collar job that "going to work is easy" :rudy:

You really underestimate the power that diet plays into life. That's why you have 300lb 5th graders and shyt ordering your nutrition online and microwaving everything you eat.

I've been to the farmer's market and picked my greens and that's the closet I'm going to get to growing my own shyt at this moment. The diet plays so much into various birth disorders. You think alcohol is bad for babies you imagine some of the shyt they are shoving in processed food. Man, I don't want to start preaching but suggesting that any parent feel it's ok to consistently feed their children microwaved food is a moron in my book.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
You really underestimate the power that diet plays into life. That's why you have 300lb 5th graders and shyt ordering your nutrition online and microwaving everything you eat.

I've been to the farmer's market and picked my greens and that's the closet I'm going to get to growing my own shyt at this moment. The diet plays so much into various birth disorders. You think alcohol is bad for babies you imagine some of the shyt they are shoving in processed food. Man, I don't want to start preaching but suggesting that any parent feel it's ok to consistently feed their children microwaved food is a moron in my book.

:snoop: what the hell are you talking about?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: what the hell are you talking about?

You didn't see him suggest as a stay at home mother you microwave some shyt for your kids to eat in order to save time. He said some other stupid stuff but that's what I went off about.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Its cheaper to marry a ugly/average woman who worships the ground you walk on and cheat with dimes then to marry a dime and cheat on her with other dimes.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
You didn't see him suggest as a stay at home mother you microwave some shyt for your kids to eat in order to save time. He said some other stupid stuff but that's what I went off about.

He was right. Do you see that no one is agreeing with you?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:comeon:

your whole schtick is gettin' tired. take a break from the keyboard already.

I don't play, unless it's keys. Then I'll play all day. Think about it. Weddings+Rings+dates+gifts+children+a large enough house for you both=quite a lot.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love

im saying breh breh..

it's not 1960.. you dont need to really even know how to cook, in order to put a healthy and satisfying meal on the table....all you really need to know is how to use google, and how to operate a microwave and not burn shyt up on a stove

peapod.com .... you can literally point n click the exact things you want and have it delivered to your doorstep

just cause your method of cooking said food is a microwave≠unhealthy

Ghost of $oCal

sit your dumbazz down
Daps
Reppin
$oKhalifas/Money Gang
I don't play, unless it's keys. Then I'll play all day. Think about it. Weddings+Rings+dates+gifts+children+a large enough house for you both=quite a lot.

ok well say its quite alot then. da fukk you get 4 million from? everytime i see a post from you, you seem to be talking out ur ass... shyt is like :jawalrus: