Treh cheerleader (25) chokes out a birthing human (17) who called it a 'man with a penis'

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
This what y'all wanted ladies?

Something is wrong with boys liking boys and wanting to dress like girls. The opposite way too.
No woman asked for this! Why do y’all keep saying that. The irony is that, the deeboing of women’s rights stems from a place of misogyny and patriarchy. Even in a dress, the entitlement from being the “stronger” gender comes through. Unbelievable! You don’t even hear shyt about female to male transitioners.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Imagine a 25 year old guy trying to gain acceptance from a group of 17 year old girls. Ain’t no way my child would be in that program.

How has he not been slid out of there on a gurney by now..where are the real men in this story to manage this.

I'd lose my mind..If i had a daughter there, I'd pull her out.

These weirdos began their crusade by demanding access to female bathrooms, they were coddled and now look. shyt has snowballed.
One was in a womens prison and impregnated 2 female inmates.

It doesnt matter if you feel youre a woman in a mans body..for all we know youre mentally disturbed, so why give these loonies what they want??

And to show you how full of shyt they are, they refuse to cut their dikks off.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
shyt like this is why this movement is doomed. I've seen liberal types say how women have limited spaces and go on to have this violent hatred of "Terfs" for being fearful of sharing their limited spaces with transwoman. This the type of shyt that'll happen if we have to pretend there is no difference between a dude in a wig and someone who grew up female and we kiss up to that community. They think they can do anything I bet it very much looked like a man beating a teenage girl.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
"i barely touched her"
OffbeatSorrowfulBassethound-max-1mb.gif

Whooty Chaser

#PAWGSET
Daps
I'm absolutely and utterly terrified for the children of this generation...this is some Horror movie shyt at this point these LGBT booty bandits are out of control and need to treated as hostile armed combatants at this point frfr

I wish violence against trannys was really as rampant as liberals claim