Treh cheerleader (25) chokes out a birthing human (17) who called it a 'man with a penis'

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every pic of this trans is HEAVILY filtered except for one.

Screen-Shot-2022-08-01-at-1.28.44-pm.png

:merchant:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
I'm absolutely and utterly terrified for the children of this generation...this is some Horror movie shyt at this point these LGBT booty bandits are out of control and need to treated as hostile armed combatants at this point frfr

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
First of all, what is a grown man doing at a cheerleading camp with teenage girls?!:gucci:

Second of all, why is his face light but his body is dark?!:mjtf:
Right 25 and you still cheerleading? Like I can see if you’re their coach or some shyt. But unless you cheering for a pro team or at one of them Mormon colleges where the student body is older, 25 is well past the age to be cheering with 17-20 year olds.

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
Yeah nope
Im high as shyt and this is just nah them transgender ain’t gon get their goal achieved
This War between Women and well men that desire to be seen as women is going to be wild as fukk

Ima sit and get high and watch :mjlit:
I really don’t mind trans women to be honest, what I don’t like is the consistent disrespect shown towards black women.

Im sitting here trying to understand why men aren’t having the same massive issue with trans men? I’m a little jealous if we’re being upfront.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I really don’t mind trans women to be honest, what I don’t like is the consistent disrespect shown towards black women.

Im sitting here trying to understand why men aren’t having the same massive issue with trans men? I’m a little jealous if we’re being upfront.
:why:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
'Cause they know we'll beat them to death if they tried that same nonsense transwomen do to women.​