Treh cheerleader (25) chokes out a birthing human (17) who called it a 'man with a penis'

Xcenai

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Caribbean
That's not makeup. He's literally taking other people's faces and putting them over his.
tenor.gif

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
I hate seeing women fight. Cheerleading should be about coming together to work as a team. That woman is proof that just because you're beautiful on the outside, your insides can still be ugly.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really don’t mind trans women to be honest, what I don’t like is the consistent disrespect shown towards black women.

Im sitting here trying to understand why men aren’t having the same massive issue with trans men? I’m a little jealous if we’re being upfront.

No woman asked for this! Why do y’all keep saying that. The irony is that, the deeboing of women’s rights stems from a place of misogyny and patriarchy. Even in a dress, the entitlement from being the “stronger” gender comes through. Unbelievable! You don’t even hear shyt about female to male transitioners.

Ive said it before,the dynamic is completely different. We men have raised our studs far better than you women have raised your trannys and gays. I suppose its our fault as men, for ever putting them in your custody to begin with. For that we as black men humbly apologize. The difference is we set boundaries and dont allow delusion.

Studs who hang around men know the deal. We treat them like girls. We are going to joke around with them about the fact they are girls. We might even try to get the p*ssy on occassion. Its really a very simple concept.#DontFeedDelusion

You know why women have these problems with gay men and trannies impeding on womanhood? Because yall treat them like girls too:mjlol:. You can be accepting without allowing people to be delusional. If black men started treating gay men and trans like the men they are. I imagine we would transform them back into something resembling a stud hybrid. But we are currently too busy building to take that on:respect:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
What the hell is going with the treh’s face… it looks beyond photo shop—I don’t even know what the hell that is. But it’s a good demonstration of just how delusional she-man are. What’s crazy is that the girl told him what he is—he is a man with a penis and he got mad at the truth, like what the hell, he was a boy/man at some point, are we supposed to have amnesia about them being a men last year, because they put on the wig and dress? :wtf:

and why the fukk is 25 year old man cheerleading with 17 year old girls?

This is bizarro world. He/she whatever the fukk he is, looks horrible as a woman. It’s like I said in another thread, these trehs still look like men. This girl’s father needs to beat the breaks off this man for putting his hands on this daughter. Y’all see his arms and hands. Them man hands.:scust:

You see it, sis.
Had a whole-ass man on the same cheer squad as some underage girls? :what: :dead:

:dame: Notice how all these Decepticons always keep their dikk and balls and never trade them in for the trussy. :dame: