Treh cheerleader (25) chokes out a birthing human (17) who called it a 'man with a penis'

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Thats photoshop right

:russ:
My first thought lmao

Well ladies, have fun. I'm sitting this one out. They're grown, they can handle they business. They getting what they want so let em cook.
b3JuLmdpZg.gif

When trans people start getting allowed into womens hockey and combat sports :picard:

Transmen aren't going as hard trying to get involved in male sports because when they do they learn real fast the difference between natural testosterone and male musculoskeletal structure and how far the man made mods they got will take them and fall back.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
What the hell is going with the treh’s face… it looks beyond photo shop—I don’t even know what the hell that is. But it’s a good demonstration of just how delusional she-man are. What’s crazy is that the girl told him what he is—he is a man with a penis and he got mad at the truth, like what the hell, he was a boy/man at some point, are we supposed to have amnesia about them being a men last year, because they put on the wig and dress? :wtf:

and why the fukk is 25 year old man cheerleading with 17 year old girls?

This is bizarro world. He/she whatever the fukk he is, looks horrible as a woman. It’s like I said in another thread, these trehs still look like men. This girl’s father needs to beat the breaks off this man for putting his hands on this daughter. Y’all see his arms and hands. Them man hands.:scust:

Last edited:

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
Ranger College takes taxpayer dollars and pays mentally ill men to instruct teenaged girls on how to be cheerleaders.

Then they waste even more taxpayer money by opening a “Title IX” investigation into whether it’s ok for a girl to point out that a boy has a penis after the boy tries to strangle her.

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
Who allowed this fakkit to be around teenage girls? :what:

Do we care more about the feelings of these mentally ill freakshows than the wellbeing of our kids now? Some idiots even think it's ok for these adult weirdos to share locker rooms with little girls.

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
What the hell is going with the treh’s face… it looks beyond photo shop—I don’t even know what the hell that is. But it’s a good demonstration of just how delusional she-man are. What’s crazy is that the girl told him what he is—he is a man with a penis and he got mad at the truth, like what the hell, he was a boy/man at some point, are we supposed to have amnesia about them being a men last year, because they put on the wig and dress? :wtf:

and why the fukk is 25 year old man cheerleading with 17 year old girls?

This is bizarro world. He/she whatever the fukk he is, looks horrible as a woman. It’s like I said in another thread, these trehs still look like men. This girl’s father needs to beat the breaks off this man for putting his hands on this daughter. Y’all see his arms and hands. Them man hands.:scust:

Sadly, treh would probably beat the breaks off of that girls father who is probably :flabbynsick:

Treh looks mad athletic and flexible :dame:

I'd pull up with the strap just in case :picard: