Treh cheerleader (25) chokes out a birthing human (17) who called it a 'man with a penis'

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I'm sitting here trying to understand why men aren’t having the same massive issue with trans men? I’m a little jealous if we’re being upfront.
You don’t even hear shyt about female to male transitioners.
-You don't really hear about it because despite what they say they know they're women, most don't want problems with real men. Trans women know they're men & real women are at a disadvantage so they can line step.
...shyt has snowballed.
One was in a womens prison and impregnated 2 female inmates.
-Wait, this shyt sounds vaguely familiar.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
No woman asked for this! Why do y’all keep saying that. The irony is that, the deeboing of women’s rights stems from a place of misogyny and patriarchy. Even in a dress, the entitlement from being the “stronger” gender comes through. Unbelievable! You don’t even hear shyt about female to male transitioners.
Outside of rich cacettes/brehettes on social media, I've never heard any other group of women online or IRL say anything other than, "as long as they ain't hurting anyone :scust: " at best, I've never got that dogwhistle at all

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
That's what he was doing.

What he really looks like:

Without makeout and filter "that person" looks like Ving Rhames in Holiday Heart :picard:
1b6073e3113affee866563cc4b353dc8.jpg

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I wish violence against trannys was really as rampant as liberals claim
The shyt is practically non existent. Theyll claim every encounter is motivated by hate crime. Not the scamming, stealing and domestic shyt that everyone that gets assaulted is motivated by. Like that case a few years ago in Texas where the video was posted of some tranny getting beat up by some dude and he got convicted for it. Nevermind the fact that the tranny tried to do a hit and run, got out to try and fight real women and some dude whooped his ass. Thats not a hate crime but they made it so.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Y’all… this is just creepy and weird as hell. It’s so blatant. I’m dying.

I’ve never seen a photoshop to this extent. This is creepy as hell. They’re literally pasting a whole new face on their body. It doesn’t even match… This person needs to be locked up in a mental hospital.

Last edited:

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
-You don't really hear about it because despite what they say they know they're women, most don't want problems with real men. Trans women know they're men & real women are at a disadvantage so they can line step.

-Wait, this shyt sounds vaguely familiar.
Good poinr