Treasury to announce that Harriet Tubman will replace Andrew Jackson on $20 bill

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
Y'all don't get it. You nikkas really don't get it.

Of ALL the historic black people they decided to put on the currency.

A. They chose one of the ugliest.
B. They chose a damn slave.
C. She fukking ugly.

People from other countries gonna look that that bill not knowing who the hell she is and will say this is what they think of us.:mjpls:

What the fukk are you even talking about?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
What the fukk are you even talking about?

:mjpls: As a black person I don't want no fukking slave on the 20 dollar bill. THATS what i'm talking about. Why couldn't it have been Frederick Douglas, or someone more prominent. Tubman was a slave who helped run away slaves. There are way more African American's who contributed to American society who weren't slaves. And with this change we gotta be reminded of slavery all the time. That's not progress.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
not a good look, seeing a black slave everytime you pull out a 20 has got to have some lingering effects on the subconscious.

That's why it's a bad idea. I don't care how many slaves she freed. She was still a slave. They couldn't find a black civil war senior enlisted? :mindblown:

And I know it's shallow but she's ugly. Ain't no getting around it. And people from all over the world will see what white america sees us as.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
:mjpls: As a black person I don't want no fukking slave on the 20 dollar bill. THATS what i'm talking about. Why couldn't it have been Frederick Douglas, or someone more prominent. Tubman was a slave who helped run away slaves. There are way more African American's who contributed to American society who weren't slaves. And with this change we gotta be reminded of slavery all the time. That's not progress.

Says he doesn't want a former slave on the bill, yet suggests Frederick Douglass :snoop:.

God damned nikkas man

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's why it's a bad idea. I don't care how many slaves she freed. She was still a slave. They couldn't find a black civil war senior enlisted? :mindblown:

And I know it's shallow but she's ugly. Ain't no getting around it. And people from all over the world will see what white america sees us as.

exactly, I get annoyed when I see a slave documentary being broadcasted on television, this is basically memorializing the L and continuously broadcasting it to the nation

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Up until he was 19 or 20.

And you can't even compare the two resumes so stop it. Douglass impact > Tubmam's.

Who cares what age. And your last paragraph is debatable. He used his pen, she was in the trenches literally risking her life to free people. Douglass perhaps hastened the movement, but slavery would've ended eventually.

But all this is mute, so stfu and drop that 20

AmenhotepIV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
KTown
I was just talking about this, this is a bad look.. This is satire

The next move is to put racist white feminists on there...Its not going to be permanent...just like they did the state quarters a couple of years ago

YourMumsRoom

Black Excellence
Daps
Reppin
Where I shouldn't be
Yea we should all think alike, fukk having an opinion that conflicts with your own...this a fukking dumbass post and you know it.

Negged.
Yeah, because the current trivial convo of how attractive she was when she was younger or if they should have chosen someone else outweighs her significance and JUSTIFIES her not being used on currency for 90 years right?
Let me guess you're a double chromosome 21, tight-jeaned millennial. Dumbass

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
let the cac rage ensue

tumblr_n3zrq9wa6N1toamj8o1_400.gif