Treasury to announce that Harriet Tubman will replace Andrew Jackson on $20 bill

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I’m not excited for this
Harriet went through so much shyt just to be currency?
That’s like your family putting your face on a dinner plate after making them wealthy

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Meh. Putting a black historical figure on some money :patrice:

I don’t really care about us getting representation on the currency at this point and time, but I have no problem with it being Mrs Tubman. Even as a slave, she was accomplished, as she lead hundreds to thousands of black Americans to their freedom, and as a slave, she was instrumental in building this country. She’s the reason we can say we built this damn country.

Last edited:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Out of all the great black americans who lived in life, why a slave? to me it's a slap in the face to all black people in this country.

All jokes aside, I legit feel offended by this :mjpls:

:mjpls: As a black person I don't want no fukking slave on the 20 dollar bill. THATS what i'm talking about. Why couldn't it have been Frederick Douglas, or someone more prominent. Tubman was a slave who helped run away slaves. There are way more African American's who contributed to American society who weren't slaves. And with this change we gotta be reminded of slavery all the time. That's not progress.

Frederick Douglass was a good pick... outside of being a slave. Just here to remind you of that :lolbron:.

That's why it's a bad idea. I don't care how many slaves she freed. She was still a slave. They couldn't find a black civil war senior enlisted? :mindblown:

And I know it's shallow but she's ugly. Ain't no getting around it. And people from all over the world will see what white america sees us as.

The real problem here is that you bought into white supremacy and their standard of beauty.

That, plus you find frederick douglass easier on the eyes :dame:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Frederick Douglass was a good pick... outside of being a slave. Just here to remind you of that :lolbron:.

The real problem here is that you bought into white supremacy and their standard of beauty.

That, plus you find frederick douglass easier on the eyes :dame:

I'm just saying. It's not a good look. The first black first lady was called all types of names by racist cac's. And she's not ugly.

Imagine what they will do with this. They will call it "n-word" cash... or say dumb shyt like say she should be on food stamps. :snoop:

Now that I think about it. Nah. If anyone deserves it, it would been Thurgood Marshall, or Barrack Obama.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why not Madame CJ Walker, a businesswoman?

I’m sick of black media figures being “activists” and former slaves.

There are accomplished black people who can be acknowledged. This is MONEY, not a statue of a mural.
lets have them at least have importance to the government. JFC you all are insufferable.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
we need a whole series of prominent Black Americans on the currency, Tubman is one of our great Black figures so happy to see her finally get this well deserved recognition