Treasury to announce that Harriet Tubman will replace Andrew Jackson on $20 bill

Daps
What are you talking about you fukking weirdo. Put words in my mouth pause :dame: to have someone to argue with like a fakkit

I couldn't imagine being stupid like you. Luckily I was blessed with elite reading comprehension. :blessed:

I understand everything I read:blessed:

You don't:umad:

Not being stupid feels so good:banderas:

:umad:

You mentally slow:umad:

Your not as smart as me:umad:

It's a fact:umad:

This is for your disrespect for our ancestor Harriet Tubman who didn't take symbolism. Nope she freed people. You piece of shyt

wow i see you got a lotta daps for that comment :umad:

Daps

oh i dont click on outside links

tldr-o.gif

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
:francis:

Another symbolic victory, which is moreso a slap in the face. Harriet Tubman, according to what I researched so far, will be on the front of the bill. This will not happen until around 2030 in terms of the bill being in circulation.

BUT Andrew Jackson will still be on the back of the bill. Think about that....you have Harriet Tubman, a runaway slave who freed slaves, on the front of the bill while Andrew Jackson, a large slave owner, is on the front. I can imagine the higher ups at the Treasury having the :skip: face on while making this decision.

N#ggas getting trolled :dame:

Peace

Daps
:francis:

Another symbolic victory, which is moreso a slap in the face. Harriet Tubman, according to what I researched so far, will be on the front of the bill. This will not happen until around 2030 in terms of the bill being in circulation.

BUT Andrew Jackson will still be on the back of the bill. Think about that....you have Harriet Tubman, a runaway slave who freed slaves, on the front of the bill while Andrew Jackson, a large slave owner, is on the front. I can imagine the higher ups at the Treasury having the :skip: face on while making this decision.

N#ggas getting trolled :dame:

Peace

Why even announce it now? American society always slow with these things.