Trayvon Martins/Girlfriend redefines ***: She said Trayvon calls George a *** and n-w

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Generally speaking, from reading comments and watching shows on tv, from my perspective, white americans, feel GZ was right for what he did. Everyone else, sees that he fukked up. Too much focus is being put on this friend of TM. She wasn't even there. Lets see the testimony from the killer himself.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
All I'm sayin is I want Trayvon to have the best chance possible of winning this case. I want to see Zimmerman locked under the jail for this shyt. So anything or anyone that could potentially discredit him or make him look bad for the defense, I'm worried about that. :myman:

Dont worry. Hes going to prison. Not for long though.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
:snoop: Shouldnt you be layin on his chess? :mindblown:

I was sitting on the couch and when he got finished studying at his desk he came and laid on me. :mindblown: that it matters to you so much.

eta: you are so damn weird (based on this interaction and those crazy ass questions you asked me on Tiny Chat).

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I was sitting on the couch and when he got finished studying at his desk he came and laid on me. :mindblown: that it matters to you so much.

eta: you are so damn weird (based on this interaction and those crazy ass questions you asked me on Tiny Chat).

Tinychat? Who the hell are you? :gladbron:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
KenyaDoll and it was a while ago, but you were asking weird ass questions and Thief ended up calling you out.
Sorry i dont remember. I was probably bored.

p*ssythief, the simp, calling me out. I forgive that because i know her motivation behind that sort of nonsense is advanced simp techniques.

Im just tryin to make sure you bakin the right cakes by having your cuddle protocol in check.

Rby-sex-tips-woman-laying-on-man-talking-bed-PWjhww-lgn-175x175.jpg
:blessed:

If a nikka layin with his head on your chess and his heels clickin together all high up toward his back like a female, you lost.

:cape:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
ur just aggy and insecure, because ur scared to death that the people you hold nearest and dear to ur heart, white people (who coincidentally have hate in their heart for you on average), might associate you with "that black ghetto trash", so you want to make sure the people you put on a pedestal dont think that about you.

What is she supposed to be a representative of exactly? She didnt ask to be there. She is in an impossible spot: shes got the whole world watching her, she young, she has to relive an obviously tramatic experience and recount it, and above all she got a seasoned attorney breathing down her neck trying to trip her up at every syallable.

We know she dont look like beyonce, and shes not going to harvard anytime soon. So what? So arent a lot of people. Why dont u relax, and stop devoting post after post in hating on her, and tearing her down. She is doing a fair job, warts and all, and above all she is showing courage, and standing tall against a racist and his goon lawyers, who murdered her friend and are now trying to get away with it.

Im way more proud of someone like her, who is doing the best with what she got, than some insecure niqqa who might think he got all the answers, and because of that wants to look down on someone to feel better about himself.
:wow: Top 5 poster D.O.A

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
If I *did* , then so can the people on this Jury....I understand that certain things shouldn't matter, but some people will base their decision on perception or have it influence it some.

Zimmerman needs to go to Jail, I don't think anyone is denying that, but some people are just saying the girl was a mixture of Good and bad. But some how if some of us acknowledge the bad, we are somehow "c00ns"...:damn:

Bad yes but people are acting like she got up there and did it on purpose. Like she could just turn it off and start talking like Patrick Stewart.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Zimmerman is gonna walk. The burden of proof lies with the prosecution. Their star witness was a joke. Too many woulda, shoulda, coulda, indecisive comments. Add to that I heard the wet grass, c ass cracka comments and then claiming it is widespread, but not racial.....

Fair play to the young lady. She gave her testimony, gave it her all - but fell for the traps set. The defense will hang her when others give their story.

Martins family wont get justice. The media went race baiting and the 'crackas' upped their game. He will walk.
Nope, you're just hoping and praying that he walks. The use of "cracker" by Trayvon and his girlfriend ate inconsequential to the case. Martin's friend also said that Trayvon called Zimmermann a "nikka" or some variation. Not to mention Zimmermann himself was recorded referring to Martin and blacks with racial epithets. Sorry to burst your bubble but Zimmermann is done. All of the witnesses have Zimmerman being on top of Trayvon and that is undoubtedly what the forensics says as well. If he was on top of Martin then obviously that is Martin on the 911 tape yelling for help and screaming for Zimmermann to get off of him. if all that's true then it's not self defense. Try again.