Trayvon Martins/Girlfriend redefines ***: She said Trayvon calls George a *** and n-w

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zimmerman is gonna walk. The burden of proof lies with the prosecution. Their star witness was a joke. Too many woulda, shoulda, coulda, indecisive comments. Add to that I heard the wet grass, c ass cracka comments and then claiming it is widespread, but not racial.....

Fair play to the young lady. She gave her testimony, gave it her all - but fell for the traps set. The defense will hang her when others give their story.

Martins family wont get justice. The media went race baiting and the 'crackas' upped their game. He will walk.

:what:

the defense lost today. every legal expert agrees, overwhelmingly. they suffered a huge setback, because she consistently argued that trayvon was being stalked by zimmerman, who eventually confronted him - and there were no holes in her story.

yall are delusional. and i suspect you're white. i don't care how inarticulate she was on the stand. the defense took a huge blow today. that's irrefutable.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
The Root: Rachel Jeantel: Trial Testimony Draws Criticism

:salute::lawd:

The level of internalized racism in this thread, and in general, is extremely troubling. The fact that Black men are so ready to repeat racist tropes, as long as they apply to Black women, while simultaneously claiming to support Trayvon against a racist murder is just insane, but also all too common. Somehow, racism stops being racism as long as it targets Black women and not Black men.

would u want trayvons girlfriend represent u with her testimony? :usure:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do people act as if you can't end up in numerous positions during the course of a struggle? He could have been on top of Martin with his back facing him, and Martin could have then reversed position and got shot in the chest. Let's use common sense here people.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Wack. The facts remain. Tom sound like be a good nikka so massa can give you some justice. Stop it. fukk that courtroom. The fact the judge is letting that attorney talk in fukking circles to purposely confuse the girl into saying something retarded is proof the shyt is a fukkin joke, but we gotta know how to akk when we in court. She wont be the deciding factor. The people that saw Zimmerman getting up off Tray after shooting him dead, are sending that nikka to another phase of life.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Why do people act as if you can't end up in numerous positions during the course of a struggle? He could have been on top of Martin with his back facing him, and Martin could have then reversed position and got shot in the chest. Let's use common sense here people.

:dwillhuh: So we should basically think of how Treyvon brought this on himself is what you're saying?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I always thought that they should have included a lesser charge. I think there would be a definite conviction if they had the option for a lesser charge.

Whos that nikka layin on your chest like a new born baby. :shaq2:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Wack. The facts remain. Tom sound like be a good nikka so massa can give you some justice. Stop it. fukk that courtroom. The fact the judge is letting that attorney talk in fukking circles to purposely confuse the girl into saying something retarded is proof the shyt is a fukkin joke, but we gotta know how to akk when we in court. She wont be the deciding factor. The people that saw Zimmerman getting up off Tray after shooting him dead, are sending that nikka to another phase of life.

keep it real tho breh, would u want ol girl representing u or your image in court? be honest? was she a good look for Trayvons case?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh: So we should basically think of how Treyvon brought this on himself is what you're saying?

:dahell: I'm not sure where you got that from, bruh. I'm saying that wondering how Martin could go from being on the ground face down, to on the ground face up should be obvious.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
keep it real tho breh, would u want ol girl representing u or your image in court? be honest? was she a good look for Trayvons case?

If its all i had what am i gonna do. Shes honest. I cant help that shes not the model black woman that we all hope and pray makes us look good to these cacs. They dont care how good we act and how smart we are. Any race thats not white thats on top of their game, gets shyt on by cacs. What matters, in this case, is if this bytch is telling the truth, and she is. Shes better than nothing, especially if im dead. :dahell:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
If its all i had what am i gonna do. Shes honest. I cant help that shes not the model black woman that we all hope and pray makes us look good to these cacs. They dont care how good we act and how smart we are. Any race thats not white thats on top of their game, gets shyt on by cacs. What matters, in this case, is if this bytch is telling the truth, and she is. Shes better than nothing, especially if im dead. :dahell:

All I'm sayin is I want Trayvon to have the best chance possible of winning this case. I want to see Zimmerman locked under the jail for this shyt. So anything or anyone that could potentially discredit him or make him look bad for the defense, I'm worried about that. :myman: