Trayvon Martins/Girlfriend redefines ***: She said Trayvon calls George a *** and n-w

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
some of ya'll crack me up...every phone call i got and even on the radio people are talking about this chick, and others are making a mockery...I realize on the coli if a white says something about this young girl, or many things against blacks its racism, if a black says the same thing they are c00ns or "c00nin" or feel the need because it makes them feel "better" about themselves...

WTF people cant just have there own opinions without someone trying to come up with some reason why they think this way and putting them down..

Its a board and a debatable one, just because someone has a different though it doesnt make them wrong or right..

I am thinking to myself, how can someone attack me and others that think alike and look at this chick and get mad at other blacks for feeling some type of way...I guess thats why society will never change for the better and generations after generations will keep repeating history...because people look at things like this and think its socially acceptable and nothing is wrong with it...the **** is disgusting....

ya'll can defend this type of behavior a grown woman that cannot pronounce a 1 syllable word or cant put together one sentence is a direct reflection on our struggling society..something is DEFINITELY WRONG HERE

I guess ya'll are the same people calling BILL COSBY and MICHELLE OBAMA a c00n for calling a spade a spade,

man, why waste your time? If you speak out about negative stuff that affects us, you're a "c00n". We'll never get anywhere until we start pointing out the negative things that affect us.

Make a thread about black on black crime, most of these nikkas are Ghost, no where to be found, post something that involves a white & black person they come rushing wit pitch forks. Ask them what are they doing in their community, you won't get a response.

Forget what "White people" think, until we start attacking these negative sterotypes and the problems going on in our communities we'll get nowhere, they ignore that stuff but hop up out their chair and smash their keyboards when a white person is involved.

Truth hurts, if Zimmerman was black these threads wouldn't exist( and they know it ).

Somebody hand me my c00n award..:whoo:

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
Zimmerman is gonna walk. The burden of proof lies with the prosecution. Their star witness was a joke. Too many woulda, shoulda, coulda, indecisive comments. Add to that I heard the wet grass, c ass cracka comments and then claiming it is widespread, but not racial.....

Fair play to the young lady. She gave her testimony, gave it her all - but fell for the traps set. The defense will hang her when others give their story.

Martins family wont get justice. The media went race baiting and the 'crackas' upped their game. He will walk.

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
She actually viewed the scuffle..if I'm correct I think she's saying that Zimmerman was the one who was on top of Trayvon..she actually seen him get off of him..great eyewitness for the prosecution so far...

She claimed Zimmerman was on top of the kid, but that Martin had his stomach faced to the ground. How was he shut in the chest, so?

An unreliable witness.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
ur just aggy and insecure, because ur scared to death that the people you hold nearest and dear to ur heart, white people (who coincidentally have hate in their heart for you on average), might associate you with "that black ghetto trash", so you want to make sure the people you put on a pedestal dont think that about you.

What is she supposed to be a representative of exactly? She didnt ask to be there. She is in an impossible spot: shes got the whole world watching her, she young, she has to relive an obviously tramatic experience and recount it, and above all she got a seasoned attorney breathing down her neck trying to trip her up at every syallable.

We know she dont look like beyonce, and shes not going to harvard anytime soon. So what? So arent a lot of people. Why dont u relax, and stop devoting post after post in hating on her, and tearing her down. She is doing a fair job, warts and all, and above all she is showing courage, and standing tall against a racist and his goon lawyers, who murdered her friend and are now trying to get away with it.

Im way more proud of someone like her, who is doing the best with what she got, than some insecure niqqa who might think he got all the answers, and because of that wants to look down on someone to feel better about himself.

:salute:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is she supposed to be a representative of exactly? She didnt ask to be there. She is in an impossible spot: shes got the whole world watching her, she young, she has to relive an obviously tramatic experience and recount it, and above all she got a seasoned attorney breathing down her neck trying to trip her up at every syallable.

We know she dont look like beyonce, and shes not going to harvard anytime soon. So what? So arent a lot of people. Why dont u relax, and stop devoting post after post in hating on her, and tearing her down. She is doing a fair job, warts and all, and above all she is showing courage, and standing tall against a racist and his goon lawyers, who murdered her friend and are now trying to get away with it.

Im way more proud of someone like her, who is doing the best with what she got, than some insecure niqqa who might think he got all the answers, and because of that wants to look down on someone to feel better about himself.

Nah breh. Lets keep it real....I sympathize with her on a human level but she aint nothing to be proud of. She didn't do her best. On twitter talking nonsense about getting high and court nails when the world is watching you, gold grills in her mouth, catching visible attitude, mumbling incoherence responses, acting like she doesn't want to be there (Not to mention we learned trays mom had to basically beg her to help the prosecution from the get go)... If she was doing her best she would realize that it aint about her a long time ago.. its about the dead kid she claims was her friend. But all her actions in the past and in court show she only thinking about herself. My folks used to say "act like you got some sense...". The key word is "ACT". You dont really gotta have it.. just know when to act like you do. I know plenty of ignorant ghetto youth that can act like they got sense if they needed to... Truth is this will probably be the most important moment of her existence... and she failed imo.

If you think the courtroom is harsh.. her life and future will be much harder on her. She aint a kid. She is 19. uneducated, partially illiterate (at least with cursive), cant speak in coherent sentences and lacks situational awareness. She is doomed. And America loves preying on people just like her.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
look all beautiful language and long winded posts aside sometimes there's a time to keep it simple.

Lets not act like if Zimmerman walks everybody aint going to look at homegirl like :beli: :snoop:

oh and def believe her saying Trayvon called dude a creepy cac was a tragedy within a tragedy.

Jus sayin :yeshrug:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Nah breh. Lets keep it real....I sympathize with her on a human level but she aint nothing to be proud of. She didn't do her best. On twitter talking nonsense about getting high and court nails when the world is watching you, gold grills in her mouth, catching visible attitude, mumbling incoherence responses, acting like she doesn't want to be there (Not to mention we learned trays mom had to basically beg her to help the prosecution from the get go)... If she was doing her best she would realize that it aint about her a long time ago.. its about the dead kid she claims was her friend. But all her actions in the past and in court show she only thinking about herself. My folks used to say "act like you got some sense...". The key word is "ACT". You dont really gotta have it.. just know when to act like you do. I know plenty of ignorant ghetto youth that can act like they got sense if they needed to... Truth is this will probably be the most important moment of her existence... and she failed imo.

If you think the courtroom is harsh.. her life and future will be much harder on her. She aint a kid. She is 19. uneducated, partially illiterate (at least with cursive), cant speak in coherent sentences and lacks situational awareness. She is doomed. And America loves preying on people just like her.

Harsh Truth... People really want life to be graded on the curve... :skip:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I try to avoid paying attention to this case...buts its everywhere, I cant help it.

Its SO FRUSTRATING because YOU ALL ARE RIGHT!!

The Chick looks like a fukking dumbass, and is not doing her dude any good.
But it also shouldnt matter...why the fukk was Zimmerman all up on him in the first place.
But she has to be smarter than that...she is giving these folks all kinds of space to get Zimmerman free.
It makes me mad as fukk just watching this shyt. It shouldnt matter what the kid called ol boy....but damn, this broad just isnt smart enough.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I wish I could dap you up 100x for this posting....you couldn't have said it better:lawd: this is the realest posting on the thread..

sixsixtwo

M.O.B.
Daps
9155574126_3fe36c4a44_o.jpg

9155573960_6af8d39b9e_o.jpg