Trayvon Martins/Girlfriend redefines ***: She said Trayvon calls George a *** and n-w

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
juries base everything on factual content and logic not perception. her talking funny will not discount anything she says on record

You keep thinking.....I bet you wear white t's and shorts to job interviews.....:stopitslime:

I've been apart of a jury before.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Nigerian, Chris.B, etc are proud card carrying c00ns. Dude he is farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr from a c00n.

both of them are first generation african americans. i don't think c00n applies to ppl who don't realize they're c00ning.

little4209

All Star
Daps
Who's this blonde woman they're showing right now?

She actually viewed the scuffle..if I'm correct I think she's saying that Zimmerman was the one who was on top of Trayvon..she actually seen him get off of him..great eyewitness for the prosecution so far...

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
A CNN reporter just said the witness "was precious for the defense"
another reporter just called him out on the movie reference :ufdup:

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
if rachel is the kind of chick that trayvon liked. i wonder if he talked just like her :wow:

them 60 year old white women on the jury might think. maybe he was just like her.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Root: Rachel Jeantel: Trial Testimony Draws Criticism

ur just aggy and insecure, because ur scared to death that the people you hold nearest and dear to ur heart, white people (who coincidentally have hate in their heart for you on average), might associate you with "that black ghetto trash", so you want to make sure the people you put on a pedestal dont think that about you.

What is she supposed to be a representative of exactly? She didnt ask to be there. She is in an impossible spot: shes got the whole world watching her, she young, she has to relive an obviously tramatic experience and recount it, and above all she got a seasoned attorney breathing down her neck trying to trip her up at every syallable.

We know she dont look like beyonce, and shes not going to harvard anytime soon. So what? So arent a lot of people. Why dont u relax, and stop devoting post after post in hating on her, and tearing her down. She is doing a fair job, warts and all, and above all she is showing courage, and standing tall against a racist and his goon lawyers, who murdered her friend and are now trying to get away with it.

Im way more proud of someone like her, who is doing the best with what she got, than some insecure niqqa who might think he got all the answers, and because of that wants to look down on someone to feel better about himself.

:salute::lawd:

The level of internalized racism in this thread, and in general, is extremely troubling. The fact that Black men are so ready to repeat racist tropes, as long as they apply to Black women, while simultaneously claiming to support Trayvon against a racist murder is just insane, but also all too common. Somehow, racism stops being racism as long as it targets Black women and not Black men.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
You keep thinking.....I bet you wear white t's and shorts to job interviews.....:stopitslime:

I've been apart of a jury before.

so have i multiple times, and my wife. if you based your deliberation on anything other than the facts then your ass didnt belong there

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Root: Rachel Jeantel: Trial Testimony Draws Criticism

:salute::lawd:

The level of internalized racism in this thread, and in general, is extremely troubling. The fact that Black men are so ready to repeat racist tropes, as long as they apply to Black women, while simultaneously claiming to support Trayvon against a racist murder is just insane, but also all too common. Somehow, racism stops being racism as long as it targets Black women and not Black men.

some of ya'll crack me up...every phone call i got and even on the radio people are talking about this chick, and others are making a mockery...I realize on the coli if a white says something about this young girl, or many things against blacks its racism, if a black says the same thing they are c00ns or "c00nin" or feel the need because it makes them feel "better" about themselves...

WTF people cant just have there own opinions without someone trying to come up with some reason why they think this way and putting them down..

Its a board and a debatable one, just because someone has a different though it doesnt make them wrong or right..

I am thinking to myself, how can someone attack me and others that think alike and look at this chick and get mad at other blacks for feeling some type of way...I guess thats why society will never change for the better and generations after generations will keep repeating history...because people look at things like this and think its socially acceptable and nothing is wrong with it...the **** is disgusting....

ya'll can defend this type of behavior a grown woman that cannot pronounce a 1 syllable word or cant put together one sentence is a direct reflection on our struggling society..something is DEFINITELY WRONG HERE

I guess ya'll are the same people calling BILL COSBY and MICHELLE OBAMA a c00n for calling a spade a spade,

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
some of ya'll crack me up...every phone call i got and even on the radio people are talking about this chick, and others are making a mockery...I realize on the coli if a white says something about this young girl, or many things against blacks its racism, if a black says the same thing they are c00ns or "c00nin" or feel the need because it makes them feel "better" about themselves...

WTF people cant just have there own opinions without someone trying to come up with some reason why they think this way and putting them down..

Its a board and a debatable one, just because someone has a different though it doesnt make them wrong or right..

I am thinking to myself, how can someone attack me and others that think alike and look at this chick and get mad at other blacks for feeling some type of way...I guess thats why society will never change for the better and generations after generations will keep repeating history...because people look at things like this and think its socially acceptable and nothing is wrong with it...the **** is disgusting....

ya'll can defend this type of behavior a grown woman that cannot pronounce a 1 syllable word or cant put together one sentence is a direct reflection on our struggling society..something is DEFINITELY WRONG HERE

I guess ya'll are the same people calling BILL COSBY and MICHELLE OBAMA a c00n for calling a spade a spade,

First of all, your opinions aren't manifested in some vacuum where politics and social issues don't exist, so questioning their connections to those social issues is valid, as long as it's substantive.

Secondly, your argument here is that you're speaking the truth about her, and we're attacking you for that, but that's a strawman. As @No_bammer_weed already mentioned, her appearance and diction/ebonics aren't real revelations of any kind- nobody in here is defending her language or her appearance (that's not to validate you criticizing them.) Rather, the question is about why you're bringing them up in the first place as if they are truly relevant?

Do you really think Bill Cosby or Michelle Obama would watch this footage, in the context already described (that of a young, Black girl whose friend was gunned down, standing up to an intimidating white legal team trying to free his killer) and spend their time focusing on the girl's diction or appearance?

Last edited by a moderator:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
so have i multiple times, and my wife. if you based your deliberation on anything other than the facts then your ass didnt belong there

If I *did* , then so can the people on this Jury....I understand that certain things shouldn't matter, but some people will base their decision on perception or have it influence it some.

Zimmerman needs to go to Jail, I don't think anyone is denying that, but some people are just saying the girl was a mixture of Good and bad. But some how if some of us acknowledge the bad, we are somehow "c00ns"...:damn: