Trayvon Martins/Girlfriend redefines ***: She said Trayvon calls George a *** and n-w

Daps
t7bajt.png

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
jurors are "supposed" to base but they are human like me you and everyone else, just selected individuals..everyday citizens thats why we have jury duty...they are not robots and have emotional, prejudices, just like everyone..as you can see the defense is doing this so they can act on just that..

like i said a big tactic people were saying was the immediate weight gain of 120 pounds in some months so the zimmerman looks less harmful to jury and acts on emotions instead of him looking like a "killer" the man looks like a ****in g*y ass teddy bear harmless as can be
does he look like a teddy bear to you? do you feel emotional about him?

how are you privy to this tactic but not 12 other intelligent people selected to be unbiased

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny how that same Yahoo chat you brought up early was just full of people commending her for standing her ground and for remaining consistent in her story because it was the truth. No focus on her diction.

Unfortunate that you are still stuck on your pettiness. You have a Jamaican flag in your avi and you are talking shyt about her? :laugh: The self-hate

dude, i posted that so the forum member who posted prior could see the way people think and are taking sides and how image and speech is important to some and not to others....and some people though she was doing good...

I told your ass already that I commended the chick for stuff she said..

WTF does a jamaican flag have to do with anything:mindblown: you are still talking bs to me, no self hate here...I just saw that you said the same bs in your other posting to another dude..

your postings are full personal bs opinions

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Florida Statute 913.10 Number of jurors.--Twelve persons shall constitute a jury to try all capital cases, and six persons shall constitute a jury to try all other criminal cases.

Florida typically seats only 6 jurors in a criminal case ... unless the death penalty is "on the table."

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Did you watch the Michael Jackson trial? And what the jurors said in interviews after the trial was over?

They was makin' a big deal about how the alleged victim's mother was acting too sassy while on the stand, waving her finger at them and shyt. Jurors don't ignore that shyt. It DOES matter. Not to say it SHOULD matter.....but it does

yes its notable but you are not going to get 12 people to agree to take perception into account when they are all explicitly told not to do so. if you can get 12 idiots in a room together like that, by chance, from a city full of people then you need to play the lottery

edit : ok 6 people

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
does he look like a teddy bear to you? do you feel emotional about him?

how are you privy to this tactic but not 12 other intelligent people selected to be unbiased

not to me...i have no emotional connection, but some people do..

point is everyone doesnt think the same and you cannot talk for people

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Black Girl Won? :lupe:

:smugbiden:

I dont care how she looks, how she speaks. Shes staying consistent and checking the defense attorney whos basically playing a demonic game of trying to bombard her with so much information in hopes that she contradicts herself, but it isnt happening. It all comes down to her admitting that Treyvon started the fight and there is no way thats going to happen because he didnt and shes not going to let him say he did. Defense attorney looks like glass right now and appears to be a bully. They lost.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
it's less about being bougie and more about how the jury is gonna perceive her

we all know perception is everything. When the stakes this high talking like a fool ain't gon rock

Then that would mean the jury is full of demons but i dont believe they are. George is going to prison.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
your postings are full personal bs opinions
What do you think your's are and anyone else's for that matter?

Post up some audio of you speaking english. Let's critique your blabber cause we already know you're going to sound like shyt. Pretty sure you've stated before that you aren't even from America.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you think your's are?

Post up some audio of you speaking english. Let's critique your blabber cause we already know you're going to sound like shyt.

:rudy:
are you serious, you are the same person arguing what you are arguing now being judgmental about someones speak, AND ASSUMING I talk "blabber" wtf is "blabber"???You assume I cant talk proper english because my avatar pic?!

you are telling a grown ass man to post audio on the internet so you can listen to me and critique me now?

I speak perfectly good english, and I dont like so assume but since you came up with assumption I can almost bet I have more education than you so dont come up trying to insult my intelligence....

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I dont care how she looks, how she speaks. Shes staying consistent and checking the defense attorney whos basically playing a demonic game of trying to bombard her with so much information in hopes that she contradicts herself, but it isnt happening. It all comes down to her admitting that Treyvon started the fight and there is no way thats going to happen because he didnt and shes not going to let him say he did. Defense attorney looks like glass right now and appears to be a bully. They lost.

yea accepting that perception somehow counts, that would be more damaging than the star witness's demeanor. i mean come on.

have you guys even done jury duty? the person that brings up "bu bu bu she has an attitude" will look like a fool in there trust me

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Giving you a taste of your own medicine.

Post up some of your family members speaking english. Let's talk shyt about them.

wtf are you talking about now? taste of own medicine...lol f**in joke!

Now you are trying to talk about me posting my family overseas who speak a dialect? or are you talking about my family in the states?

WTF are you getting at with this again?

same type of dude who tries to expose people and look for fault and claiming that you dont watch that type of stuff, quit for real..this thing has turned into a whole new thing posting voices, post your family members, now you are on some emotional little girl ****