Trayvon Martins/Girlfriend redefines ***: She said Trayvon calls George a *** and n-w

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
images

:dead:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
was this meant for me or the person who posted those things to me telling me to post my families voice clip etc?

They're just dedending a girl ur picking on.

Look, i aint got nothing against you dog, but your acting insecure. Thats the truth. Your criticisms of her are powered by racist group think, and what white people think of us. "shes representing me"...you know that racist whites reduce black folks to crude stereotypes, and she is providing an excuse for them to do so, so now u wanna get mad at her, when she shouldnt have to represent anyone but herself.

All im sayin is to relax. Thats all. Same people goong in on her, are the same people who would defend paula deen for simply being "a product of her environment", and how we should leave her alone

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
ur just aggy and insecure, because ur scared to death that the people you hold nearest and dear to ur heart, white people (who coincidentally have hate in their heart for you on average), might associate you with "that black ghetto trash", so you want to make sure the people you put on a pedastal dont think that about you.

What is she supposed to be a representative of exactly? She didnt ask to be there. She is in an impossible spot: shes got the whole world watching her, she young, she has to relive an obviously tramatic experience and recount it, and above all she got a seasoned attorney breathing down her neck trying to trip her up at every syallable.

We know she dont look like beyonce, and shes not going to harvard anytime soon. So what? So arent a lot of people. Why dont u relax, and stop devoting post after post in hating on her, and tearing her down. She is doing a fair job, warts and all, and above all she is showing courage, and standing tall against a racist and his goon lawyers, who murdered her friend and are now trying to get away with it.

Im way more proud of someone like her, who is doing the best with what she got, than some insecure niqqa who might think he got all the answers, and because of that wants to look down on someone to feel better about himself.
:whoo:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:hmph: what are the odds shes been paid off. i've never heard cac used offline. sounds like they're paying homage to coli