Trayvon Martins/Girlfriend redefines ***: She said Trayvon calls George a *** and n-w

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Her Honour is :stylin: all over these transcripts.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
yes. broken english and all

People are really caught up on how shes speaking like shes up there giving a state of the union address. Her not speaking the kings english is meaningless. Sad we have so many bougie friends among us. We actually have individuals of African descent, upset at her for not speaking better english. :dwillhuh:

I say, you go girl because she is destroying this aged law school graduate whos defending a murderer.

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
People are really caught up on how shes speaking like shes up there giving a state of the union address. Her not speaking the kings english is meaningless. Sad we have so many bougie friends among us. We actually have individuals of African descent, upset at her for not speaking better english. :dwillhuh:

I say, you go girl because she is destroying this aged law school graduate whos defending a murderer.

it's less about being bougie and more about how the jury is gonna perceive her

we all know perception is everything. When the stakes this high talking like a fool ain't gon rock

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap

we all know perception is everything. When the stakes this high talking like a fool ain't gon rock

juries base everything on factual content and logic not perception. her talking funny will not discount anything she says on record

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I turned it off, but I started :snoop: every time she said, "yessir." Now I'm reading posts saying she's destroying the defense attorney? I hope so because what I saw was embarrassing.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
juries base everything on factual content and logic not perception. her talking funny will not discount anything she says on record

jurors are "supposed" to base but they are human like me you and everyone else, just selected individuals..everyday citizens thats why we have jury duty...they are not robots and have emotional, prejudices, just like everyone..as you can see the defense is doing this so they can act on just that..

like i said a big tactic professionals were saying prior to the case was defenses method of the planned immediate weight gain of 120 pounds in some months so zimmerman looks less harmful to jury and acts on emotions instead of him looking like a "killer" the man looks like a ****in g*y ass teddy bear harmless as can be

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
:ufdup:

Im not accepting that c00n...he once said drug dealers who flood our communities with poison are political prisoners :beli:

fukk that fakkit cac c00n. @kermit da hustla knows hes a cac c00n mulatto deep down inside. You dont just get to pick what you are and what runs in your blood

:pacspit: i hope he gets caught up by one of these c00ns he makes all these excuses for and they put 6 hot ones in his cac c00n, curly hair jew fro looking head :birdman:

He was the one, who said that?

At first I thought it was kinda c00nish, but after thing about it, even beyond online, there is some sad truth. Also most of his threads are not c00nery.

BrotherZay had made similar comment about street hood leadership.

The black culture looks up to those in the d game as leaders and entrepreneurs. Jay-Z, Birdman, Master P all allegedly got their starts in the d game. It seems in certain parts of black America, the only way, the only way to get out the hood, the hood, the hood the hood, is through the d game. Street legends show so - the frank lucas, freeway rick ross, had their "success" and failures from their "careers". Also parts of the black community do support such allure. Most of rap music now, is in reference to seeing that counter culture and its demised financial gain.

The bigger picture is out of poor neighborhoods has come Presidents, Entrepreneur, Corporate execs, etc but their storylines and lives are not fancied as they should in the black community.

Some in the black community want to celebrate short term riches versus long term wealth and legacy, which is a by-product of slavery. Sadly, I have heard some say its easier to make something and gain acceptance from some hood ish than from non-hood ish because of bias, segregation and discrimination.

Quite frankly, that is what rappers talk about street dudes. Folks buy their music, go their shows, see their merchandise, some of that type of music is what connects us today. Cant we not also criticize rappers for the content of their lyrics? Or is it their experience or envy.

Furthermore, such street leaders, besides turning their people into addicts and attaining money and besides the Black Power movement in the 1960/1970s what do they do now. They are quick fight each other, but hesitant to go after the real enemy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
jurors are "supposed" to base but they are human like me you and everyone else, just selected individuals..everyday citizens thats why we have jury duty...they are not robots and have emotional, prejudices, just like everyone..as you can see the defense is doing this so they can act on just that
Funny how that same Yahoo chat you brought up early was just full of people commending her for standing her ground and for remaining consistent in her story because it was the truth. No focus on her diction.

Unfortunate that you are still stuck on your pettiness. You have a Jamaican flag in your avi and you are talking shyt about her? :laugh: The self-hate

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps

Did you watch the Michael Jackson trial? And what the jurors said in interviews after the trial was over?

They was makin' a big deal about how the alleged victim's mother was acting too sassy while on the stand, waving her finger at them and shyt. Jurors don't ignore that shyt. It DOES matter. Not to say it SHOULD matter.....but it does

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Although perception is a lot in our society, the jury SHOULD be basing their decision on the facts she present and whether or not she is credible. Even the most scummy, smelly, obese individual could be a valuable asset if he/she witnessed a murder. The defense knows she is valuable and that's why they have been drilling her on the stand since yesterday. Without her testimony, it suddenly becomes a lot easier for Zimmerman to walk.