Trayvon Martins/Girlfriend redefines ***: She said Trayvon calls George a *** and n-w

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
same type of dude who tries to expose people and look for fault and claiming that you dont watch that type of stuff
nikka, :wtf: are you even talking about in this sentence.

You are talking shyt about someone who speaks broken English. I am guessing you have non-American dialect English speakers in your family considering you're repping Jamaica. Why are you being so quick to judge someone else's english when I'm sure you know many people who would not be understood just the same if they stepped in that court room? That is why I say "self-hate". You are a damn immigrant speaking on the dialect of someone raised by and around such as if you don't know anyone like that.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
This girl may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer but she is smart enough not to agree with the defense about Trayvon starting the fight. He asked her the same question 10 different ways and her answer remains the same :smugdraper:
And that's where the defense dropped the ball. :ufdup:
She is destroying the defense attorney. What trial are you guys watching. Her attitude isnt making what shes saying less consistent. The individual that says

*Wow, i dont like the way she pronounces her words, treyvon deserved to get shot*

Is a Demon, :mindblown:, friends. :sitdown:
Exactly.
I dont care how she looks, how she speaks. Shes staying consistent and checking the defense attorney whos basically playing a demonic game of trying to bombard her with so much information in hopes that she contradicts herself, but it isnt happening. It all comes down to her admitting that Treyvon started the fight and there is no way thats going to happen because he didnt and shes not going to let him say he did. Defense attorney looks like glass right now and appears to be a bully. They lost.
And again, at the end of the day this is all that matters. IMO the defense is taking an L on this one.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
And that's where the defense dropped the ball. :ufdup:

Exactly.

And again, at the end of the day this is all that matters. IMO the defense is taking an L on this one.

The tactics the defense is using are outdated. The longer it goes on the more obvious it becomes what hes doing and then the begins to feel the frustration the witness feels.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka, :wtf: are you even talking about in this sentence.

You are talking shyt about someone who speaks broken English. I am guessing you have non-American dialect English speakers in your family considering you're repping Jamaica. Why are you being so quick to judge someone else's english when I'm sure you know many people who would not be understood just the same if they stepped in that court room? That is why I say "self-hate". You are a damn immigrant speaking on the dialect of someone raised by and around such as if you don't know anyone like that.

I came in here to say the same thing millions of people across the country is saying, come in the court room and act like you are serious..posture, pronunciation, stop rolling eyes and neck ect..you came to dissect and critique and bash what I am other people are saying...then say stuff like stfu etc etc....look how many daps my posts have...showing people have the same feeling on the matter.....

you are coming talking about self hate..
post your voice clip
post your families voicelip
i talk blubber and want to criticize ME! for not being not being happy in what I am seeing as a REPRESENTATION of my PEOPLE ..man for real gtfo here...i am done go argue with someone else

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where's Matlock the GAWD to school her on how to suppress the rachet body language when Zimmerman's prick lawyer grill her :snoop:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
you came to dissect and critique and bash what I am other people are saying...
No I came in to speak up for people who are products of their environment but can't help how they speak, at least not at that very moment and to combat those who are too small to see the bigger picture and rather be small minded in nature.

I have a lot of immigrants in my family, esp. a lot of people who don't have english as their first language, so I'd never find myself speaking down on anyone in that situation. I am also very cultured and have had the opportunity to be around many people (black, white, Indian, Asian, etc.) and have seen their ability to make understandable statements regardless of their accents/native tongue. Of course this girl will be irritated on the stand. The defense is trying to make a mockery ALREADY on top of the racial undertones of this case. If someone is judging her for her dialect, then they are wrong, we both know that, s why you are choosing to stand with wrong people, IDK. The only people who are talking about her are people who were already biased against her.

Did I make inflammatory statements to you? Yes, because you deserve a piece of your own medicine. You don't like people talking about you, don't talk about other people. Act like a responsible adult. You aren't an innocent child here.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
you are coming talking about self hate..
post your voice clip
post your families voicelip
i talk blubber and want to criticize ME! for not being not being happy in what I am seeing as a REPRESENTATION of my PEOPLE ..man for real gtfo here...i am done go argue with someone else

ur just aggy and insecure, because ur scared to death that the people you hold nearest and dear to ur heart, white people (who coincidentally have hate in their heart for you on average), might associate you with "that black ghetto trash", so you want to make sure the people you put on a pedestal dont think that about you.

What is she supposed to be a representative of exactly? She didnt ask to be there. She is in an impossible spot: shes got the whole world watching her, she young, she has to relive an obviously tramatic experience and recount it, and above all she got a seasoned attorney breathing down her neck trying to trip her up at every syallable.

We know she dont look like beyonce, and shes not going to harvard anytime soon. So what? So arent a lot of people. Why dont u relax, and stop devoting post after post in hating on her, and tearing her down. She is doing a fair job, warts and all, and above all she is showing courage, and standing tall against a racist and his goon lawyers, who murdered her friend and are now trying to get away with it.

Im way more proud of someone like her, who is doing the best with what she got, than some insecure niqqa who might think he got all the answers, and because of that wants to look down on someone to feel better about himself.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ur just aggy and insecure, because ur scared to death that the people you hold nearest and dear to ur heart, white people (who coincidentally have hate in their heart for you on average), might associate you with "that black ghetto trash", so you want to make sure the people you put on a pedastal dont think that about you.

What is she supposed to be a representative of exactly? She didnt ask to be there. She is in an impossible spot: shes got the whole world watching her, she young, she has to relive an obviously tramatic experience and recount it, and above all she got a seasoned attorney breathing down her neck trying to trip her up at every syallable.

We know she dont look like beyonce, and shes not going to harvard anytime soon. So what? So arent a lot of people. Why dont u relax, and stop devoting post after post in hating on her, and tearing her down. She is doing a fair job, warts and all, and above all she is showing courage, and standing tall against a racist and his goon lawyers, who murdered her friend and are now trying to get away with it.

Im way more proud of someone like her, who is doing the best with what she got, than some insecure niqqa who might think he got all the answers, and because of that wants to look down on someone to feel better about himself.

was this meant for me or the person who posted those things to me telling me to post my families voice clip etc?

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
Of course in here people are more "concerned how will it make us look" instead of the goddamn facts... with your silly standards of "respectability" and "intelligence"

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
that defense attorney might actually be a good lawyer but he totally has nothing to argue. at all