Trayvon Martins/Girlfriend redefines ***: She said Trayvon calls George a *** and n-w

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You would have been able to hear the wind regardless if he was still or walking, come on girl get your shyt together :snoop:

naw it was probably worse when he was walking. when i was in college ma dukes used to get mad when i was on the phone walking and all the wind was going so she would tell me to stop

Daps
This shyts got me dyin over here. "Thats real retarded, sir" :dead:

For real though, I hope she doesnt mess up this case. Luckily this defense attorney is terrible.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is so messed up how he is slandering a person that is dead and gone and putting the start of the fight on him

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All the people angry and acting all serious on this thread know the deal...

Who the hell is watching this and doesn't feel uncomfortable?

This is like when the news reporters go look for the weirdest person to interview about a story.

This is a big straight mirror to the whole world, white people have destroyed the black community and should be ashamed including black people.

Get mad all you want, I don't care...

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Hes a mulatto...just because he lets white people define who he is doesnt mean im gonna accept him

On top of that...hes a fukkin c00n :beli:

The Nigerian, Chris.B, etc are proud card carrying c00ns. Dude he is farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr from a c00n.

He is black, he identifies as black, he faces black issues, he understands black cultures, his parents are black, he likes black ladies, yeah he maybe from more money via his parents, yeah he might be a "lightskin" black...he is still black.

You gotta learn to accept him.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This girl may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer but she is smart enough not to agree with the defense about Trayvon starting the fight. He asked her the same question 10 different ways and her answer remains the same :smugdraper:

Daps
[ame="https://twitter.com/WPLGZimmerman/status/350276867137339392"]https://twitter.com/WPLGZimmerman/status/350276867137339392[/ame]

Before y'all go in her butchering english. I know quite a few of my friends parents that have lived in the country for 20+ years AND still can't string a proper sentence together.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
This girl may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer but she is smart enough not to agree with the defense about Trayvon starting the fight. He asked her the same question 10 different ways and her answer remains the same :smugdraper:

right. i honestly think that its clear shes telling the truth

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
All the people angry and acting all serious on this thread know the deal...

Who the hell is watching this and doesn't feel uncomfortable?

This is like when the news reporters go look for the weirdest person to interview about a story.

This is a big straight mirror to the whole world, white people have destroyed the black community and should be ashamed including black people.

Get mad all you want, I don't care...

im not ashamed of anything. people talk how they talk. we dont all have to roll our R's breh. "proper" is not americas only dialect

Daps
Reppin
NULL
https://twitter.com/WPLGZimmerman/status/350276867137339392

Before y'all go in her butchering english. I know quite a few of my friends parents that have lived in the country for 20+ years AND still can't string a proper sentence together.

Well dam that makes sense now. It's been my experience that most people that make fun of someone else's language only speaks one language themselves while the person on the receiving end speaks multiple languages.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
The Nigerian, Chris.B, etc are proud card carrying c00ns. Dude he is farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr from a c00n.

He is black, he identifies as black, he faces black issues, he understands black cultures, his parents are black, he likes black ladies, yeah he maybe from more money via his parents, yeah he might be a "lightskin" black...he is still black.

You gotta learn to accept him.

:ufdup:

Im not accepting that c00n...he once said drug dealers who flood our communities with poison are political prisoners :beli:

fukk that fakkit cac c00n. @kermit da hustla knows hes a cac c00n mulatto deep down inside. You dont just get to pick what you are and what runs in your blood

:pacspit: i hope he gets caught up by one of these c00ns he makes all these excuses for and they put 6 hot ones in his cac c00n, curly hair jew fro looking head :birdman:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
She is destroying the defense attorney. What trial are you guys watching. Her attitude isnt making what shes saying less consistent. The individual that says

*Wow, i dont like the way she pronounces her words, treyvon deserved to get shot*

Is a Demon, :mindblown:, friends. :sitdown: