Trayvon Martins/Girlfriend redefines ***: She said Trayvon calls George a *** and n-w

Daps
Reppin
NULL
people should go easy on this girl. she knows she is stupid, which is why she didn't want no part of this trial. she knew she would be in over her head and that her lack of intelligance and ability to articulate herself would be exposed for the whole world to see. this is also why she is acting defiant at times.

the defense knows this too, and now they are trying to make use of the fact that she is stupid and make her contradict herself without looking like bullies and making the jury feel pitty for her. this is also why the judge is constantly intervening. so far i don't think the defense is particularly successful in what they are trying to do.

I'm sure countless internet memes and gifs will be made about her. Hopefully she can recover from all the hate after the trial ends.

Daps
"Thats real retarded....sir"
alt9ib.png

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
You would have been able to hear the wind regardless if he was still or walking, come on girl get your shyt together :snoop:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
How come he is saying more and in favor for blacks folks than some so-called 100% (if there is such a thing) blacks? All those mixed-with tactics are to divide and conquer.

Clearly he has chosen a side and an allegiance.

Are you just going to go to war?

Hes a mulatto...just because he lets white people define who he is doesnt mean im gonna accept him

On top of that...hes a fukkin c00n :beli:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Was this Trayvon's GF on stage right now brehs?

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
all you supposed "educated" and "high standard" nikkas in here talkin about looks and how she speak

i dont get it but whatever im out

I'm with you. I knew this case was gonna turn into a troll fest. So I've been trying to avoid it, but my girl keep wanting to watch it like it's a tv show. This girl right here, she popped up to to expose us... in life away from the internet, everybody don't give the greatest presentation of themselves, nor should they have to.They are who they are and if they are not breaking the law or bothering you why judge them so hard. You can't just superficially judge a person that was produced by a community and say that you support that community. That's no different than Zimmerman's brother trying to go in on Trayvon cause of his appearance and demeanor on his Facebook page.... or Hannity thinking he is somehow on a higher plane cause he's good at making observations and skewering it with his own personally biased opinion... I don't get it either.... that's all I'm going to say... I'm out.