Trayvon Martins/Girlfriend redefines ***: She said Trayvon calls George a *** and n-w

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
you're right. you aren't on the jury (thankfully), which is why i asked about how her appearance figures into the _facts_ of the case. she could be the ugliest female on the planet. at the end of the day, she is a young woman whose boyfriend was gunned down by this murderous piece of shyt, and her demeanor on the stand reflects just that. i would hope the jurors understand that and do not allow a cursory impression gleaned from her appearance to cloud their objective assessment of the facts.

it's a damn shame to see so many house ******s on one forum. presumably black people who can't even stand in unity and support the struggle. shyt is so sad.

Wtf do u know about facts?!?! :dahell:

You cant even own up to the fact that youre a mulatto :beli:

Stop speaking on black issues. You have no place to speak on the issues you do, being a fukking halfbreed

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
This dude Michael Berry is on the local conservative talk radio and on a lot of stations here in the south. This dude is one of the most of the blatantly racist folks on conservative radio that I've heard. :beli:

Just for those wondering what the other side thinks of this testimony.

(Starting at 2:10)

berry_62713_9am - KTRH

:smh:

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
:comeon:Trayvon took the L thinking he can fukk up a CAC this shouldnt even be a case.

honestly how is he a cac?
he doesnt look like one and his mom is peruvian.
his father is a cac maybe but zimmerman is mixed. :childplease:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Wtf do u know about facts?!?! :dahell:

You cant even own up to the fact that youre a mulatto :beli:

Stop speaking on black issues. You have no place to speak on the issues you do, being a fukking halfbreed

How come he is saying more and in favor for blacks folks than some so-called 100% (if there is such a thing) blacks? All those mixed-with tactics are to divide and conquer.

Clearly he has chosen a side and an allegiance.

Are you just going to go to war?

Daps
alt9ib.png

Yes Sir

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
This dude Michael Berry is on the local conservative talk radio and on a lot of stations here in the south. This dude is one of the most of the blatantly racist folks on conservative radio that I've heard. :beli:

berry_62713_9am - KTRH

Still listening to this. :wow: @ constantly calling her precious

Gmack

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

berry_62713_9am - KTRH

"today her hairs gonna fall off"

This guy took notes from Sotomayor :lolbron:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people should go easy on this girl. she knows she is stupid, which is why she didn't want no part of this trial. she knew she would be in over her head and that her lack of intelligance and ability to articulate herself would be exposed for the whole world to see. this is also why she is acting defiant at times.

the defense knows this too, and now they are trying to make use of the fact that she is stupid and make her contradict herself without looking like bullies and making the jury feel pitty for her. this is also why the judge is constantly intervening. so far i don't think the defense is particularly successful in what they are trying to do.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dam I want this girl to win but she is making it hard. "I was been paying attention sir"........