Trayvon Martins/Girlfriend redefines ***: She said Trayvon calls George a *** and n-w

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
im really only seeing black people talk shyt about the girl since yesterday. thats speaks volumes

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
^^^ *too stupid to realize the naked irony of this post* ^^^

thats the problem here....cats in this thread who arent much smarter or sophisticated than this girl on the witness stand, are trying to ridicule her so they can feel better about themselves and soothe their fragile egos

My breh......I don't think you know what irony is :dwillhuh:

Go ahead and Google that definition, breh

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:why:

Man, what the fukk is up with these random-ass clowns complaining about nikkas going in on her looks? :mindblown:

We ain't on the jury. We ain't in the court. We ain't legal analysts on a news show discussing the case......so why should we have to "stick to the facts"? We on a damn internet sports/hip hop forum; we just a bunch of nikkas talkin shyt about the case, and every little thing related to all the people involved

So if we wanna talk about how fat and ugly this bytch is IN ADDITION to the facts of the case, then we can do that shyt. If we wanna talk about how fat Zimmerman got, we can do that too (I'll bet you wouldn't be complaining about THAT, though)

STFU and stop tryna tell everybody what they should and shouldn't talk about

you're right. you aren't on the jury (thankfully), which is why i asked about how her appearance figures into the _facts_ of the case. she could be the ugliest female on the planet. at the end of the day, she is a young woman whose boyfriend was gunned down by this murderous piece of shyt, and her demeanor on the stand reflects just that. i would hope the jurors understand that and do not allow a cursory impression gleaned from her appearance to cloud their objective assessment of the facts.

it's a damn shame to see so many house ******s on one forum. presumably black people who can't even stand in unity and support the struggle. shyt is so sad.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
im really only seeing black people talk shyt about the girl since yesterday. thats speaks volumes

Pretty much. Only black people and racists who would pat Zimmerman on the back for a job well done.

Just speaks to the insecurity of black people in this country. On something this big, we are concerned with something so little/minute.

This case isn't gonna be a good look for us. We shouldn't have let all the other random racist shyt that happened in the last 10 years just fad away -- Now we are stuck with this fat gross attitude looking rat bytch as a Primary witness aka representative for young black women inside CAC/jury minds.

Why would this not look good for us? We aren't the ones who set up the educational system. We aren't the ones who've applied institutional racism to said system.

If anything Americans as a whole should be ashamed for the lack of capability in our publicly ran entities.

There's no shame for black people here. You sound real c00nish laying all black people down for a problem white people created and continue to perpetuate.

I'm pretty sure the jury has ran across other black women in their lifetime and 1 won't change their mind of what they already think. Stop being so insecure/easily ashamed. Get some pride.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Yeah, she explained her ruse.

Thats what might bite her.

But she has also made it clear she wanted no parts of the case, too much guilt.

wait... what ruse? Did she lie about something? I havent been following the trial too closely

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
She didn't want folks knowing her age. Which she explained.

She also didn't like Crump lawyering tactics. Which she explained.

okay.. but what did she DO? And why didnt she want people to know her age? And what lawyering tactics and what did she do about it?

I see a thread being made about her which has me curious why she is the focus of attention now.

I guess i'll have to read up and find out when ii have time

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
U niqqas are a mess. There has been a lot of substantive testimony in the case, but the only time u niqqas chime in is to hate and gossip. This thread reads like the nail salon... "oooh how dare she wear that outfit with those shoes!!" "look at her earrings and how she dressed!" "oooh she so dumb".

This cat is slowly becoming my favorite poster on the board :lupe:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
okay.. but what did she DO? And why didnt she want people to know her age? And what lawyering tactics and what did she do about it?

I see a thread being made about her which has me curious why she is the focus of attention now.

I guess i'll have to read up and find out when ii have time
Trayvon's mom thought Rachel was close to/younger/same age as her son. So she called Rachel trying to get her side of the story because Trayvons dad figured, Rachel was the last person to talk to Trayvon. Trayvon's mom wanted to talk with Rachel and thought she need Rachels moms permission to do so. See Rachel is 19 years old and will be start her Senior year in high school in 3 months, yeah kinda embarrasing. So Rachel said she had to go to the hospital, and folk back then, thought she was 16 years old.

Rachel wanted no parts of the case, so she tried to avoid talking to Attorney Crump. Crump interviews Rachel was broadcasted to the media, without Rachel initially knowing so. She found out her private interview with Trayvons parents and Crump was on TV from her friends.