Trayvon Martins/Girlfriend redefines ***: She said Trayvon calls George a *** and n-w

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
shell be 20 when she graduates:usure:

I was 17.

i was 18 when i graduated

it wasnt until recently where they instituted the 'no child left behind' thing

i dont know if its practiced in other states and shyt

but i have a cousin that stayed back in 3rd grade because they felt he wasnt ready

it is what it is tho. i dont really care

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
she called the attorney..the "bald head dude"

This case isn't gonna be a good look for us. We shouldn't have let all the other random racist shyt that happened in the last 10 years just fad away -- Now we are stuck with this fat gross attitude looking rat bytch as a Primary witness aka representative for young black women inside CAC/jury minds.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps

i was 18 when i graduated

it wasnt until recently where they instituted the 'no child left behind' thing

i dont know if its practiced in other states and shyt

but i have a cousin that stayed back in 3rd grade because they felt he wasnt ready

it is what it is tho. i dont really care

she just admitted to the court that she she cant read b:what:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This case isn't gonna be a good look for us. We shouldn't have let all the other random racist shyt that happened in the last 10 years just fad away -- Now we are stuck with this fat gross attitude looking rat bytch as a Primary witness aka representative for young black women inside CAC/jury minds.

what the fukk does her appearance or attitude have to do with the facts of the case?

:what:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
what the fukk does her appearance or attitude have to do with the facts of the case?

:why:

Man, what the fukk is up with these random-ass clowns complaining about nikkas going in on her looks? :mindblown:

We ain't on the jury. We ain't in the court. We ain't legal analysts on a news show discussing the case......so why should we have to "stick to the facts"? We on a damn internet sports/hip hop forum; we just a bunch of nikkas talkin shyt about the case, and every little thing related to all the people involved

So if we wanna talk about how fat and ugly this bytch is IN ADDITION to the facts of the case, then we can do that shyt. If we wanna talk about how fat Zimmerman got, we can do that too (I'll bet you wouldn't be complaining about THAT, though)

STFU and stop tryna tell everybody what they should and shouldn't talk about

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

simple.. read the link below and see the comments from people watching the case and how her attitude/intellect/ and appearance sway there attitudes. its the same way the defense is using it to sway jury..its a sad thing to do but if you have ever been involved in a case you will see that these are the things they do to help build a case, especially when they do not have a strong case. as you can see its working by comments that you have been seeing

George Zimmerman murder trial: live video and chat

I personally feel it for this girl, today she is standing her own and doing a much better job than yesterday, she is tired and doesnt want to be a part of this, they have been tearing her down since last year and its not fair but its what they do.

The fact that people are both siding for against her shows that appearance has ALOT to do with the facts of the case..Yes she is stating fact but perception is a big emotional/psychological connector..Imaging a innocent looking person on the stand saying the same exact thing as some big debo ass dude with gold and dreadlocks talking slang etc on the stand..do you see the difference and how people would judge character??

Its the sad world we live in but its true and thats why the defense is keeping her on the stand, if you have been watching it since monday, all other withnesses have been on the stand for no more than an hour...this chick he didnt want to even stop yesterday and she has been on all day again today, its a weakness and opportunity in the case and he is doing his thing to take advantage..

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_mp0vslDLlv1qa8arko1_400.gif

:sadcam:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
:why:

Man, what the fukk is up with these random-ass clowns complaining about nikkas going in on her looks? :mindblown:

We ain't on the jury. We ain't in the court. We ain't legal analysts on a news show discussing the case......so why should we have to "stick to the facts"? We on a damn internet sports/hip hop forum; we just a bunch of nikkas talkin shyt about the case, and every little thing related to all the people involved

So if we wanna talk about how fat and ugly this bytch is IN ADDITION to the facts of the case, then we can do that shyt. If we wanna talk about how fat Zimmerman got, we can do that too (I'll bet you wouldn't be complaining about THAT, though)

STFU and stop tryna tell everybody what they should and shouldn't talk about

^^^ *too stupid to realize the naked irony of this post* ^^^

thats the problem here....cats in this thread who arent much smarter or sophisticated than this girl on the witness stand, are trying to ridicule her so they can feel better about themselves and soothe their fragile egos

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Trayvon Martins/Girlfriend redefines ***: She said Trayvon calls George a *** and n-w

Creepy ass Cracker ( C A C) and also describe george as a n-word

wow

You're supposed to tell the truth. Last thing you wanna do is tell a small lie and have a jury questioning if ANYTHING YOU SAID was true at all

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps

I think blacks gotta be more open minded when it come to how the community is presented.

The panel of 5 legal professional agrees with her testimony. There polled about 20 pseudo jurors on the TV show, and only 1 juror did not find her testimony credible, and it was what appeared to be a gay white male who disagreed and thought she was too distraught to testify.

The ask some analyst whites on the TV show what they taught about being called creepy ass cracker, they didnt care about the word cracker (Well one white lady analyst said so, and all the white analyst on the tv show seem to agree). They were more concerned with the word creepy. Which showed how stalkerish and harrasing George Zimmerman is/was.

As have been said, and the legal, lawyers, unracist cacs, media analyst agrees:

* she was under pressure
* she is real
* her timelines match up
* she wants no parts of the case
* the defense is trying to trip her up

Some racist and c00ns have taken her speech to task, but blacks cant keep trying to impress whites for so long. Impress yourselves. Fix the community. White people make a lot of lame excuses for dumb white behavior and racist agitation. Look at Paula Deen, racist whites come out in droves to support her racist and sexist ass...thats who you want good graces from? Even c00n blacks were saying Chad Johnson should not have gently nudged his attorney, when in that situation, that judge was being racist. A racist will look for any reason not to like you. Black gotta have a stand and improve the community, but cannot always hide from what makes up the community.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
You're supposed to tell the truth. Last thing you wanna do is tell a small lie and have a jury questioning if ANYTHING YOU SAID was true at all

Yeah, she explained her ruse.

Thats what might bite her.

But she has also made it clear she wanted no parts of the case, too much guilt.