Trayvon Martins/Girlfriend redefines ***: She said Trayvon calls George a *** and n-w

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The coli is an interesting place. It's also funny how often ones race is questioned on here.

I can agree with points made by both major sides of the main argument in here. And yes I'm black, nikkas.

On one hand yes, she came off as immature and out of control. Which looks bad Because this isn't a perfect world. This is the first impression she is making on the jury and unfortunately she might feed into some negative stereotypes they have of black people which in turn could hurt Trayvon. Yes her way of talking had nothing to do with what she said but the defense in large part is focusing on making Trayvon look uneducated, violent, abrasive, etc and is trying to use her as a tool to do that.

On the other hand because she was so raw and unedited she comes off as 100% genuine/real. I laughed when she said Trayvon said some "creepy ass cracker" was following him because even though uppity, old white media members will be offended I can believe that is what he really said out of frustration of being stalked. So while the defense was trying to make her look bad and like a liar, she actually came off very truthful.

One can only hope the jury saw her in that way and does not fall for the defenses games. Yes it's their job to only look for the truth but let's not act like people always do their jobs/ don't allow prejudices/stereotypes to affect their judgement while they are doing their jobs.

I agree. I'm sure the prosecution prepped her over the past few months and I'm sure the cracker ass cracker part came up at some point. Looking at Trayvon's old photos (with the gold grills and throwing up the middle fingers), he wouldn't seem like the type of teenager that would say "there's a Caucasian gentleman who is following me on this road". I think leaving that part in makes her story more believable since it's more raw and doesn't sound edited. No matter how "stupid" everyone says she looks, she is the most important witness in the case.

Anyway, I'll leave this here so the coli can eat :youngsabo:

rj.png

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
she is the most important witness in the case.

Everyone should keep this in mind. If not for her... G Zimmerman would be back on neighborhood watch hunting nikkas like its the 1800's.

I mean.... how do we expect a rat bytch to look and sound?!?

There is no way a gutter rat chick is going to get on the stand and get her Soledad Obrian on.

She's probably would rather have someone shoot that "Craker" , but she is doing to best she can with how they prepped her.