Trayvon Martins/Girlfriend redefines ***: She said Trayvon calls George a *** and n-w

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
you dont think that ol girls appearance, accent, slang, broken english, lowkey ratchetness has anytime, inability to speak proper english has no adverse effect on the jury's opinion of her or her testimony? :what:

Some of yall nyggaz are crazy to think that those above factors have no effect on what the jurors think of her

Yes, of course her behavior and manner of speaking has a factor on what the jurors think of her. What they think of her does not change the facts that she brings to the case though.

Let me ask you this...how do you think the jurors felt about this convicted murderer's accent, slang, broken english, and ratchetness?

Remember this guy? He was the hitman hired by Ray Caruth to kill his then pregnant baby mother. His testimony though, regardless of his ratchetness, helped convict Caruth.:ld:

Last edited by a moderator:

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
trayvon fucc up for fuccing that girl...And i think she didn't tell the police her age because she was 18 and he was 16 and could get lock up for fuccing a minor

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you dont think that ol girls appearance, accent, slang, broken english, lowkey ratchetness has anytime, inability to speak proper english has no adverse effect on the jury's opinion of her or her testimony? :what:

Some of yall nyggaz are crazy to think that those above factors have no effect on what the jurors think of her

Trust me just about everyone I spoke to after 8 pm tonight asked me if I saw this chick

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Yes, of course her behavior and manner of speaking has a factor on what the jurors think of her. What they think of her does not change the facts that she brings to the case though.

Let me ask you this...how do you think the jurors felt about this convicted murderer's accent, slang, broken english, and ratchetness?

Van Brett Watkins 1.wmv - YouTube

Remember this guy? He was the hitman hired by Ray Caruth to kill his then pregnant baby mother. His testimony though, regardless of his ratchetness, helped convict Caruth.:ld:

dude got up on the stand and kept it 100. he was at least speakin proper english

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh:

only saw slight bit of clip but this precious looking b1tch might be paid off

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
tumblr_mp0vslDLlv1qa8arko1_400.gif

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The coli is an interesting place. It's also funny how often ones race is questioned on here.

I can agree with points made by both major sides of the main argument in here. And yes I'm black, nikkas.

On one hand yes, she came off as immature and out of control. Which looks bad Because this isn't a perfect world. This is the first impression she is making on the jury and unfortunately she might feed into some negative stereotypes they have of black people which in turn could hurt Trayvon. Yes her way of talking had nothing to do with what she said but the defense in large part is focusing on making Trayvon look uneducated, violent, abrasive, etc and is trying to use her as a tool to do that.

On the other hand because she was so raw and unedited she comes off as 100% genuine/real. I laughed when she said Trayvon said some "creepy ass cracker" was following him because even though uppity, old white media members will be offended I can believe that is what he really said out of frustration of being stalked. So while the defense was trying to make her look bad and like a liar, she actually came off very truthful.

One can only hope the jury saw her in that way and does not fall for the defenses games. Yes it's their job to only look for the truth but let's not act like people always do their jobs/ don't allow prejudices/stereotypes to affect their judgement while they are doing their jobs.