Trayvon Martins/Girlfriend redefines ***: She said Trayvon calls George a *** and n-w

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
I agree with you 1000% and I think everybody else that kind of came down on her would agree with you. We're just saying some people won't( and hopefully they aren't on the Jury )

She was there to tell her story about what happen and what if the Jurors couldn't hear everything she said that would help the case.

I mean if you look at it, the defense asked her questions that 99% of the time had nothing to do with what happen that night. They were trying to trap, frustrate her for a reason. They knew not to focus on that night, but on her.

And I feel like she held her own and then some. She was not intimidated at all, and would correct them and or deflect when they tried the bullshyt.

I wish she was prim, proper, and still assertive, but that's not the reality. However, I think in these exchanges she is either doing a good job so far, or the defense is doing poor. Out of all the back and forth in her testimony so far the things that stood out to me is the fact that she is not letting the defense intimidate her, she checks them on their accuracy, and her making it CLEAR that GZ was aggressively following Trayvon. She is serving her purpose.

emerald

Mother Earth
Daps
Reppin
charlotte, nc
she has a beautiful skin complexion, gorgeous eyes and an adorable smile. trayvon had him a pretty little hood chick on the side. :lolbron:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
people are talking about she is acting like that because she is annoyed..you do one they they do in court is watch body language and try and frustrate a person right..thats why they always say maintain composure as you can see she is getting frustrated and the defense is just attacking it to show how she really is..I am glad they called it a night she started to lose composure for real especially with all that chatter back...

Exactly. Defense Lawyers are the biggest sharks on earth. They master the art of playing mind games and bringing the worst out of a person. People do pay more attention to crafty defense and savvy perception tricks than the bigger picture itself. Look back at the Casey Anthony trial when the defense lawyer basically buried her as a form of reverse psychology and won.

A lot of feelings are going to get hurt off of this trial.

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
She had inconsistencies in her story and she wasn't too sure of her self. When the defense attorney read her statement "It kinda sound like Trayvon, Trayvon do got that soft voice" :dead: @ Trayvon do got that soft voice

Mac

Ready for the Beach #Summer2k16
Daps
Reppin
Pretty af.
I just watched this on yt and at 23:00-25:00 minutes, they did a camera shot of the crowd. His family was just :wow::aicmon::snoop: .... They got her going in circles... Making her statement seem unreliable. She starting to sound unsure.

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
i haven't watched this trial because its during work hours.

this is all i have seen

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjaNsWK8oW8[/ame]

seriously, this bytch is dumb as fukk. :what: she aint helping the case. especially when she said "creepy ass cracker". what a dumb bytch, she should have left that shyt out.

but she is 19 and a senior in high school. what an idiot. i can't even laugh at the bish. her idiotic ways just irritate the fukk out of me. i feel sorry that he even associated with this bytch :mindblown:

rip928

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Savannah, Ga
Ole girl already hit the defense with a hammer, whether she is dumb, embarrassing or whatever else people will call her. Trayvon was trying to avoid zimmerman and felt he was a creepy cac. Couple that with the earlier witness who was adamant it was trayvon screaming for help from someone he was already trying to avoid, the prosecution came out good.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
i haven't watched this trial because its during work hours.

this is all i have seen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjaNsWK8oW8

seriously, this bytch is dumb as fukk. :what: she aint helping the case. especially when she said "creepy ass cracker". what a dumb bytch, she should have left that shyt out.

but she is 19 and a senior in high school. what an idiot. i can't even laugh at the bish. her idiotic ways just irritate the fukk out of me. i feel sorry that he even associated with this bytch :mindblown:

Precious bout to get another acting role in few years :win:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
This is the real world though, not TV where everyone has that broadcaster dialect. All that matters is that her testimony is credible or not. A lot of y'all are caught up in the wrong shyt.

you dont think that ol girls appearance, accent, slang, broken english, lowkey ratchetness, and her inability to speak proper english had no adverse effect on the jury's opinion of her or her testimony? :what:

Some of yall nyggaz are crazy to think that those above factors have no effect on what the jurors think of her

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This chick is annoying. How are you going to have an attitude on the witness stand? She is fukking him over. Speak up and stop talking like a moron. She has important stuff to say but it means nothing if she can't act straight for a few hours.

I don't know who to blame if zim gets off, the cac agenda or the raggedy nikkas who seem like they tryna sabotage this case.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
you dont think that ol girls appearance, accent, slang, broken english, lowkey ratchetness has anytime, inability to speak proper english has no adverse effect on the jury's opinion of her or her testimony? :what:

Some of yall nyggaz are crazy to think that those above factors have no effect on what the jurors think of her

nikkas are thinking like that because they REALLY want Zimmerman to get sent up; therefore anything that looks like it might lead to his acquittal, is underestimated/downplayed by them.......in their own little world where they think Zimmerman will get convicted no matter what :heh:

These nikkas really acting like criticizing that bytch = supporting Zimmerman :rudy:

You can wish for Zimmerman to be found guilty, while still being realistic and acknowledging when the defense has a (potential) advantage.....it's OK to do both

Precious bout to get another acting role in few years :win:

Yoooooooooooo that would be messed the fukk up if they actually cast Precious as ol' girl in the Trayvon movie :laff:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
This could be hit or miss for defense. Her attitude is going to be used as proof of her character, (How can you believe a person with such an attitude :jawalrus:) as long as what she is saying is truthful and she doesn't change her story the jury could see that she is telling the truth no matter how bytchy she is. But if I'm the defense I'm bringing her up there again. Just to prove TM was a thug. Birds of a feather type of thinking. Poison the minds of the jury to believe that TM attacked Zimmerman. But this is what the defense is SUPPOSED to do. Let her hang herself on the stand. Someone needs to tell her to calm the fukk down and just answer the questions without an attitude or her friend's murderer will walk.