Trayvon Martins/Girlfriend redefines ***: She said Trayvon calls George a *** and n-w

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
i swear their attorney is sabotaging this trial, why would you let that bytch on the stand looking like that

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
i swear their attorney is sabotaging this trial, why would you let that bytch on the stand looking like that

Some are saying the lady gained weight because of what happened to trayvon and the lady feels responsible and connected to the case because she was the last person who interacted with trayvon before he passed. because of that, the lady also wanted no no NOOOO parts of the case. the guilt of being attached to such a case is overwhelming for her and she did not want to see the body.

Also, the prosecution has to present her as a witness, because she overheard george asking trayvon: what was he doing here [at the neighborhood in which trayvons dad was staying], she also said, trayvon said he was being harassed by george zimmerman, whom trayvon described as creepy as cracker and as the n-word. also trayvon was trying to run away from george.

I am sure if the attorney had a bevy of witnesses, there would be some options, but the prosecution in the trayvon situation has to present a case.

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
On the stand, how she acts/answer questions or if she's lying or not goes along with her credible. How come yall don't get that?

Yall keep saying what shouldn't matter blah blah, none of you guys are on the Jury,they could think her catching an attitude goes along with making her a liar.

*Stop thinking about how you look at things* None of us will be deciding if GZ goes to prison or not. But some of us are pointing out what *COULD* hurt the case.

The point Im trying to make is besides her ability to speak, what she is saying is solid unwavering testimony.

There are thousands of trials going on in this country as we speak, and some of the testimony in these trials are going to be given by people without a "proper" grasp of the English language. Their testimony is still used by juries to determine guilt or innocence. Just because someone doesn't behave in a "proper" manner, doesn't mean that their testimony is going to be disregarded.

As an example, in the Ray Caruth trial, the actual triggerman that Ray Caruth hired to kill his baby mother was hood, abrasive, aggressive, and uncouth. His testimony was still pivotal in convicting Caruth.

Another example is Italian Mafia members. They are uncouth, crass, talking about prior crimes and murders, etc. Their testimony is still used and weighed, sometimes more so than more proper speaking individuals.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
The point Im trying to make is besides her ability to speak, what she is saying is solid unwavering testimony.

There are thousands of trials going on in this country as we speak, and some of the testimony in these trials are going to be given by people without a "proper" grasp of the English language. Their testimony is still used by juries to determine guilt or innocence. Just because someone doesn't behave in a "proper" manner, doesn't mean that their testimony is going to be disregarded.

As an example, in the Ray Caruth trial, the actual triggerman that Ray Caruth hired to kill his baby mother was hood, abrasive, aggressive, and uncouth. His testimony was still pivotal in convicting Caruth.

Another example is Italian Mafia members. They are uncouth, crass, talking about prior crimes and murders, etc. Their testimony is still used and weighed, sometimes more so than more proper speaking individuals.

I agree with you 1000% and I think everybody else that kind of came down on her would agree with you. We're just saying some people won't( and hopefully they aren't on the Jury )

She was there to tell her story about what happen and what if the Jurors couldn't hear everything she said that would help the case.

I mean if you look at it, the defense asked her questions that 99% of the time had nothing to do with what happen that night. They were trying to trap, frustrate her for a reason. They knew not to focus on that night, but on her.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
this is what i was trying to say, the one DaChampIsHere was saying jury will not judge her or discredit her, but like you said we are a small board and look at all the judgments that came across already.. defense might be forcing her to show ignorant character like you said then portraying trayvon to be the same.. I guarantee that if you go on yahoo.com comments or any social media site they are comparing trayvons character to this "ghetto" or whatever you want to call it character....especially after he said the world "cac" and nig.. these are the type of things they do to help win a trial..these guys are PROFESSIONALS

they been doing this for years before many of us were even born. they try and make a person do or say things they normally wouldnt say and when they crack use them like a beating stick..thats why at the end he tried to say "we are going to be in here another couple of hours" this chick said "WHAT" then judge cut it thankfully and said we will continue tomorrow, I do the scheduling..

nikka dont put my screen name in your post :pacspit:

I'm just saying that you, and yahoo commenters, and st0rmfr0nters and who ever else can be petty small minded people because your opinion don't matter for the least amount of fukks anyway. You can nitpick all you want because your opinion doesn't matter and will never hold any weight besides in the hearts of racists and the 13 year old females who can relate to your cattiness.

Those jurors have a responsibility that they are well aware of. They don't have time to be petty and catty like you fools. They are tasked with responsibility of being better than that.

If anything the defense looks like shyt for badgering the last person who spoke with the deceased about none constructive points. They aren't getting any points for be bullies to an obviously and rightfully emotional person, especially not in the eyes of females.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with you 1000% and I think everybody else that kind of came down on her would agree with you. We're just saying some people won't( and hopefully they aren't on the Jury )

She was there to tell her story about what happen and what if the Jurors couldn't hear everything she said that would help the case.

I mean if you look at it, the defense asked her questions that 99% of the time had nothing to do with what happen that night. They were trying to trap, frustrate her for a reason. They knew not to focus on that night, but on her.

I saw this earlier and thought about the comments that I heard when people said jury doesnt judge..some are even saying having George put on 120 lbs was a strategy of the defense because he looks alot less harmful than the 190 Zimmerman in 2012 did....Check out this video that was on the web today...people dont understand the power of physical appearance and certain representations...This is naturally a judgmental world and Defense ATTORNEYS KNOW THIS

checkout this clip and the psychological aspect of it
George Zimmerman gains 120 pounds - CNN.com Video

oh and DaChampIsHere said dont put his name in my postings definitely needs to watch this
simple minded n****s need to start thinking outside the box, people been doing this way before we were around.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
:huhldup:
91d542c7b5464b6898a26831df664040-45a9f094744b4da4914ec02326964289-0_t607.jpg

Goomba7-1.jpg