Trayvon Martins/Girlfriend redefines ***: She said Trayvon calls George a *** and n-w

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
Because in a perfect WORLD, her catching an attitude or how she acts on the stand wouldn't matter or affect the case at all. As long as she told the truth that should be all that matters.

But guess what? We don't live in a perfect world. The defense is trying to hurt her character and she's helping them. She can make or break this case, she's literally speaking for Trayvon. I believe everything she's saying. BUT people are here to judge and some of that will be based off her ACTIONS ( right or wrong )

This is the real world though, not TV where everyone has that broadcaster dialect. All that matters is that her testimony is credible or not. A lot of y'all are caught up in the wrong shyt.

little4209

All Star
Daps
Been watching all day at work up until The Friend took the stand...just caught the last of it at home...She seemed frustrated though BUT she needed to take it more seriously, her testimony could help prosecute her friend..im sure it has to be hard but hopefully someone will talk to her before she returns...

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Black Brits. :ehh:

LOL no we don't.

@Coney Island I live in Europe and have lived in both UK and Germany and spend a lot of time in Paris too

ALL of the European blacks also have their own 'slang' English.

'innit' :ld:

From the USA to the UK to All European Countries with a black population

we all have our slangs :ld:

Last edited by a moderator:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
This is the real world though, not TV where everyone has that broadcaster dialect. All that matters is that her testimony is credible or not. A lot of y'all are caught up in the wrong shyt.

On the stand, how she acts/answer questions or if she's lying or not goes along with her credible. How come yall don't get that?

Yall keep saying what shouldn't matter blah blah, none of you guys are on the Jury,they could think her catching an attitude goes along with making her a liar.

*Stop thinking about how you look at things* None of us will be deciding if GZ goes to prison or not. But some of us are pointing out what *COULD* hurt the case.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LMAO @ people like theraflu, coney island etc getting mad because this woman got clowned on a the-coli thread when that's what people do here.

There is another thread for the case where they can go and talk all that serious crap but NO, they are coming here trying to control the discussion.

You are a bunch of idiots man, calling people c00ns because they are uncomfortable WOW.

:mindblown:

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
vecpFbE.jpg

:whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo:

This bytch is a man.

:deadmanny:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
She is Haitian/and Dominican American...

Haitians have interesting accents off top when they speak in english, so an uneducated Haitian American is just impossible to comprehend...

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just say you aint have nothing to add so you decided to talk about how she speak and look

ive been discussing this case all day with coworkers...all kinda races and ages ...never was this brought up

i just happen to look in this thread...and nikkas talkin about how she look and speak smh

its the internet people can say much more and how they really feel when they are behind a screen, dont think those same people who were acting partial wont be saying stuff on pages themselves...

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She just blew the defense, though her testimony really holds no weight to the actual altercation.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because in a perfect WORLD, her catching an attitude or how she acts on the stand wouldn't matter or affect the case at all. As long as she told the truth that should be all that matters.

But guess what? We don't live in a perfect world. The defense is trying to hurt her character and she's helping them. She can make or break this case, she's literally speaking for Trayvon. I believe everything she's saying. BUT people are here to judge and some of that will be based off her ACTIONS ( right or wrong )

this is what i was trying to say, the one DaChampIsHere was saying jury will not judge her or discredit her, but like you said we are a small board and look at all the judgments that came across already.. defense might be forcing her to show ignorant character like you said then portraying trayvon to be the same.. I guarantee that if you go on yahoo.com comments or any social media site they are comparing trayvons character to this "ghetto" or whatever you want to call it character....especially after he said the world "cac" and nig.. these are the type of things they do to help win a trial..these guys are PROFESSIONALS

they been doing this for years before many of us were even born. they try and make a person do or say things they normally wouldnt say and when they crack use them like a beating stick..thats why at the end he tried to say "we are going to be in here another couple of hours" this chick said "WHAT" then judge cut it thankfully and said we will continue tomorrow, I do the scheduling..