Trayvon Martins/Girlfriend redefines ***: She said Trayvon calls George a *** and n-w

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon:

Look at this clown defending the indefensible.

This woman shows you exactly what is wrong with society, you got black people clowning her in the court room, laughing and shyt and you are mad @ the-coli forum.

You are a disgrace. Go talk the people in court laughing at this debauchery. I mean they were making fun of her deficiencies on the stand in court.

This shyt is not funny to me, you dummy.

:rudy:

had to dap you up for this statement

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
:comeon:

Look at this clown defending the indefensible.

This woman shows you exactly what is wrong with society, you got black people clowning her in the court room, laughing and shyt and you are mad @ the-coli forum.

You are a disgrace. Go talk the people in court laughing at this debauchery. I mean they were making fun of her deficiencies on the stand in court.

This shyt is not funny to me, you dummy.

:rudy:

just say you aint have nothing to add so you decided to talk about how she speak and look

ive been discussing this case all day with coworkers...all kinda races and ages ...never was this brought up

i just happen to look in this thread...and nikkas talkin about how she look and speak smh

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo @Todd2012 I'm gonna have to call you out

are you even black ?! I HIGHLY doubt it

the shyt you say on this fukking site :pacspit:

Look shut up dude. The black people sitting behind trayvon's parents were laughing when this chick was talking on the stand and fools here are getting mad @ the-coli?

WHAT A JOKE!

Enough of the stupid crap, this woman exposed america right there.

Last edited by a moderator:

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
vecpFbE.jpg

:whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo:

:lupe: someone please confirm that is a scarf around her neck? :lupe:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
all you supposed "educated" and "high standard" nikkas in here talkin about looks and how she speak

i dont get it but whatever im out

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
just say you aint have nothing to add so you decided to talk about how she speak and look

ive been discussing this case all day with coworkers...all kinda races and ages ...never was this brought up

i just happen to look in this thread...and nikkas talkin about how she look and speak smh

breh pretty certain this Todd dude is a bytch ass cac I called his shyt in another thread also

he says this shyt on here a lot

a cac couldn't talk shyt to our face in public so don't let him get to u online....

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
So it would be alright for someone to kill you at that ignorant age? :what:

It's not right, no one should kill someone for the way they talk or handle themselves , but they do all the time. We are not in the position to conduct ourselves any type of way without repercussions. The fact remains is, trayvon martin died because of some bullshyt stereotype.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Can anyone confirm if Trayvon's father was actually laughing at this bytch like someone else in this thread said? :heh:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Look shut up dude. The black people sitting behind trayvon's parents were laughing when this chick was talking on the stand and fools here are getting mad @ the-coli?

WHAT A JOKE!

Enough of the stupid crap, this woman exposed america right there.

shut the fukk up.

storm front is this way >>>>>>>>>

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people are talking about she is acting like that because she is annoyed..you do one they they do in court is watch body language and try and frustrate a person right..thats why they always say maintain composure as you can see she is getting frustrated and the defense is just attacking it to show how she really is..I am glad they called it a night she started to lose composure for real especially with all that chatter back...

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This girl supposed to be college ready. Is this a joke something? :why:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
ok lets seperate reality from this racist website

no matter what kinda black person you are....what does the comments in this thread have to do with actual discussin of the trial?

Because in a perfect WORLD, her catching an attitude or how she acts on the stand wouldn't matter or affect the case at all. As long as she told the truth that should be all that matters.

But guess what? We don't live in a perfect world. The defense is trying to hurt her character and she's helping them. She can make or break this case, she's literally speaking for Trayvon. I believe everything she's saying. BUT people are here to judge and some of that will be based off her ACTIONS ( right or wrong )

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I'm at work and can't watch... But what did she say to hurt the case?

I could give a shyt about how she talks and how she looks personally

But what is she doing to ruin the case?