Traveling is SO OVERRATED: Most people wouldn't travel if they couldn't post it on Social Media

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Travelin great when you first start doin it and traveled to a bunch of places. It gets played out after a while. Only borin losers keep doin that shyt for years at that point it just escapism from your everyday life for a week, couple weeks cause you disappointed and hate wit where and how ya live, where ya work etc. Investin in where you wanna be at and your actual life >>>>> wont feel the need to travel so much after
so thaaaats why rich people travel around the world in private jets. makes sense now.

the level of stupidity in this thread is astonishing.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Travelin great when you first start doin it and traveled to a bunch of places. It gets played out after a while. Only borin losers keep doin that shyt for years at that point it just escapism from your everyday life for a week, couple weeks cause you disappointed and hate wit where and how ya live, where ya work etc. Investin in where you wanna be at and your actual life >>>>> wont feel the need to travel so much after
Nice take.

Everybody escapes life in different ways. Drugs, alcohol, TV, social media, and video games is essentially escapism.

Travel is a different physical escape from the weekly grind. Some do it to get away, others to enjoy life. Sometimes a break from life away from home is needed.
:manny:

KGlock

All Star
Daps
Traveling is overrated if you already been traveling for a while especially since you been in diapers or young. Thankful to have an adventurous dad who we traveled various places with early in my life with.

A lot of people big up traveling because it's a new phenomenon amongst working class since there's just more disposable income all around for people to travel. Also like brehs already said mofos be in debt using credit to finance their trips. Which is the biggest indicator pf traveling just to stunt ala fools who get cars and cribs they can't afford. Traveling aint shyt to dudes who travel regularly, sex aint sht to dudes who get sex regularly and money and affording things aint sht to dudes who a lot of it. That's how life works.:manny:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Being in a multicultural city and finding out where people are from, then telling them how great their country is after a visit is always a trip for the person I’m talking to since most are proud of where they come from. I’ve gotten extremely far in transactions that weren’t going to amount to much in the beginning but went much firther after just a small conversation about a place I visited. The world is a lot smaller than we fully realize

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
traveling isn’t overrated.

It’s really about what you’re doing when you go somewhere though. And I don’t mean how many restaurants you went to or the harbor boat ride you paid for.

It’s more about the people you meet when you go somewhere, not really the material indulgence you can experience somewhere else.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Broadening horizons especially when young is important. Trips to see and understand cultures > trips to just party and fukk foreign women

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Traveling ain’t overrated.. Breaking the bank going to far away places is more overrated especially if you haven’t seen the dope places that aren’t even that far from you. The worst part of traveling is getting there and when it’s time to leave lol

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Traveling is never overrated. Even if some are doing it to show out for social media. Its still an experience. Now its overracted when you travel broke. Penny pinching and eating McDonalds $1 dollar menu items while on vacation is not the play. Stay ya azz at home.

Different cultures, food, women, and exploring the city. Whether it's domestic or international, traveling is exciting to me.

Planning a Rio De Janeiró and Dubai trip next year.

I did New York, Hawaii (1st time), and Negril (1st time) this year.

Hawaii is fukking beautiful.
:wow:

The food and women in Negril. Stayed at Hedonism too.
:wow: