Traveling is SO OVERRATED: Most people wouldn't travel if they couldn't post it on Social Media

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Some people on my Instagram only ever post stories if they're out vacationing or at some fancy restaurant some shyt

Like why do you gotta let people know that you doing or where you are

Social media is the devil

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
In general its a good thing for folks to travel and expand their horizons sadly i agree with you today on social media a big part of the reason is to clout chase and earn brownie points

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
i like traveling to get away from the shytty weather in the winter and to see mountains

other than that i could take it or leave it. ppl be like well i want to see how people in other cultures live

i’m sorry but them nikkaz is going to work and eating dinner grabbing drinks just like we do at home just different scenery/level of poverty. that’s not that interesting to me :yeshrug:

plus i solo traveled quite a bit which was cool bc you naturally meet interesting new people to hang out with. now that i’m married that shyt don’t happen and i coulda walked around & ate dinner with yo azz at the crib :yeshrug:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Traveling is pretty overrated. It’s still good to do it but the only thing you gone do is look at stuff, hear different languages, and eat. And maybe you’ll go to a club and dance. There really that many things to do in life when you think about it.
Some yall really don't know how to live life for real :mjlol:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I have been fortunate to see a lot if the world in my years but let's not pretend like a lot of women especially don't put themselves into debt to go places so they can flex on the gram or try to use it as a way of poor shaming. Traveling is the new Gucci.