Traveling is SO OVERRATED: Most people wouldn't travel if they couldn't post it on Social Media

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I’ve traveled to over ten countries and almost every major city in the USA. Traveling is extremely overrated and just a flex now. People will travel to another state and do the exact same things they do in their own city. People so desperate to flex they will have 5-6 to a hotel room. That’s not a vacation lol.
Lol what does this mean lol .

Sometimes people want to get away and do nothing .

I love experiencing what different places have to offer .

shyt in January I got a hotel for a couple days with a shawty . Five star hotel we literally just rested !!! Did nothing but went down town dc got some good food , chilled , did what we did and watched movies . I got the hotel at a crazy discount . It’s normally like $350 I got it for $89 a night . I didn’t do anything spectacular but I had so much fun just kicking it doing nothing .

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I agree with the social media part, and I blame celebrities. For example, Ibiza is the new hot spot. People going out there just to take photos on a yacht all day.

It's just black folk stunting with the travel pics. Yall gotta stop that.
This sums up the thread right here. Fam, where you been that you think IBIZA is a new thing for partying?? :what:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
That's all I see/hear these celebrities talking about. Ex Drake, Meg.

I've never heard of it until this year. I'm not an international traveler.
Gotcha. I def wouldn’t put ibiza in that category. It’s been world renowned for partying for a minute .
Now places like Tulum and santorini are what you’re referring to. Places that were niche locations that have been run thru by social media.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I want to go to Venice Italy, find a dark haired Italian girl, and bite her right at the top of her cheekbone.
You can have that if you so chose my brotha

Which reminds me of another reason travel is amazing and needed…you have NO IDEA how vastly overrated American (Let’s be real, new age feminist blacks chicks) are until you experience women internationally.

Looks maybe, but def diet, and especially personality and expectations . Believe me, we are doin it all wrong over here you will come back and have a whole new level of ditty bop. Have you lookin at chicks you thought was dimes like :hhh:

Last edited: