Traveling is SO OVERRATED: Most people wouldn't travel if they couldn't post it on Social Media

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I agree with the social media part, and I blame celebrities. For example, Ibiza is the new hot spot. People going out there just to take photos on a yacht all day.

Traveling isn’t overrated, but your 100% correct about the social media part

Traveling has become the new #1 stunting tool for black folk

It's just black folk stunting with the travel pics. Yall gotta stop that.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Not really. We don’t want to go to y’all poverty stricken areas and get shot. Why would we do that? Make it make sense.

But I went to my cousins crib and had homemade food and got to experience the neighborhood a little. But I always have a good time in NOLA :ahh:
We’ll stop saying “I go to learn culture” no you went to where some cacs built a area that’s tailored to you. And that’s cool.

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
shyt im from new york and everytime i go to Cali i love it. Soon as i get off da plane the damn air feel different. It be a vibe.. i love traveling its almost like a relief to touch down in a new city..

In every new city me and my shorty go too we see what the weed hitting for, and than we go see what the hood hitting for lol.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I'd travel for the different cultures and stuff, I've never left my town so I'm pretty much obsessed with everywhere else. Despite that, and I'm ashamed to say it, the number one thing I'd be thinking about is how good looking and receptive the women are.
I’ll be honest if you can’t pull a lot of women, don’t have money while traveling to catch the women eye then you ain’t gonna really pull no out of towns hoes.

I’ll be honest, most then ain’t really looking to fukk and the ones that are gonna get shamed by they homegirls

Some times you catch rare group that’s all with the shyts tho

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Y'all boys really be on one 🤣🤣🤣

Nothing wrong with a lil travel if you don't like the spot don't go back if you fukk with it hit that bytch again....simple

Taking my first trip to Africa next year I hope I find that fie weed out that bytch

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
On a work trip to DC :blessed: got to check out some nice things the African American museums haven’t seen it in 7 years they added so much so dope great experience. Went to lost society shyt was dope. U street fukkery of course. The legalized recreational weed :blessed:. Got to see my moms for free she stays out in Charles county so much black wealth out there man. :blessed:. The woman :wow: lots of baddies. It’s always fun to travel to me.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Its true, I used to travel almost a decade before people I know left the state even
I ended up getting burnt out and not caring so much and stopped because it seems like the same shyt for the most part over and over

fast forward... people are stunting for the gram
dude argued about "being more cultured" than me because "I havent experienced it" :russ:
I'm like why you not moving there? you just pay thousands to sit on the beach and pretend like you're killing it ... that's weird as fukk to me

another thing I always laugh at is people visiting like Third World Countires and shyt
it is a vacation per say, for a weekend or whatever... but for the people living there, its not vacation. If you were like move here with me... they would be like "Naw, im just here for the weather and resort" :huhldup:
When we visited Cuba I could seriously see myself living there. They are dirt shyt poor but happy as fk because of the sunshine and the government makes sure they don’t go hungry. They make do with wtf they have because our gov been fkn with them since the 60’s. The rum was fantastic, the women were beautiful in all their shades and body types, and the food was great as well.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
that's you breh i love travelling

My two fav things are travelling and photography and they go hand in hand

Already been to Cairo Egypt, Athens and Santorini Greece, Berlin Germany, Copenhagen Denmark, London England and New York City so far this year

Yo Santorini man nice. Did you get a chance to check out Athens? Are they relatively close to each other? I wanna surf out in Greece man. Try the Hawaiian islands next my man 🤙🏾

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yo Santorini man nice. Did you get a chance to check out Athens? Are they relatively close to each other? I wanna surf out in Greece man. Try the Hawaiian islands next my man 🤙🏾

Yup I did athens. I found athens meh and overrated, santorini was the most beautiful place I ever seen on earth.

Hawaii has always been on my list best time to go?