[Travel] The Brazil Thread

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Went to Sao Paulo in 2020 two times in Jan-Feb and had a great time. Trying to go either some point soon or if not next Feb and still deciding on whether to go back to SP or Rio.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
It was cool. Big city, alot of street art. First time went to the museums in Parque Ibirapuera, including the Museo Afro Brasil which was great, and walked around seeing the city. Second time went to Carnival and did not know there were parties DAY and night, so most of my time then was spent going from street party to street party.

Last edited:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
@SirMickeySmoove @The Devil's Advocate

I’m trying to go in the next 2 yrs for carnivale, I want to stay where the black Brazilians are. How’s Salvador’s carnival? My boy wants to do Rio but I heard Salvador’s is way better. Not interested in the floats I want the block party experience.

Daps
You got the wrong feeling :blessed:
Well my only exposure to Brazilian chicks is online and about 90% of the really beautiful ones I’ve come across are either laying up with whites or those Hispanic looking pardors. Including this one Afro Brazilian girl I met on Omegle. We drifted apart and 3 months after we stopped talking I looked her up and found her laying up with some cacs.

I made a whole post about it
Not sure if this is related to the thread, but can someone that’s been to Brazil give me the rundown on Black Brazilian women?

I’ve seen a lot of them online and they are HOT. Like the ones I’ve seen are easily 8s and 9s. I’ll be going to Brazil, eventually, and while I’m not a sexpat, women are at the top of my list. Not first obviously

My problem though is that I’m getting the feeling the good looking ones are :mjpls:

Anytime I find a good looking black Brazillian chick she's with a lightskinned/hispanic-looking parda, like 90% of the time. I tried looking for chicks with black guys but they're mid and below average looking, like a few nights ago

I posted two in that “post a girl you’d feel obligated to nut in” thread, both were easily 10s but both had parda bfs, and I was thinking about that all day. Out of boredom and curiosity l decided to look at black Brazilian couples on my Instagram and tiktok, and the attraction level between the women the brehs get and the women those pardas got had me in my feelings. (Btw, you’ve got Brazilians calling themselves black/preto when they look like Ricky Martin) And the brehs werent ugly either. I even looked up models and actors and athletes.

First of all, let me start off by saying it was hard looking for the brehs with gfs, because their Instagram and tiktok pages were nothing but pics of them shirtless with other shirtless men like a bunch of queers. Second, it actually blew my mind how these guys dated down. Like I got angry on their behalf, it was so bad.

I see black (s)expats gushing over Brazil and Afro Brazilian women all the time, but the women I see these black Brazilians with and the women some of these guys show off are not better than here. Not at all. They’ll bash American black women for being below average looking and money obsessed but here they are in Brazil dating below average and money obsessed women, but I digress

It was so wild. I also read something about there being a trend of black 🇧🇷 Soccer players shacking up with non black 🇧🇷 women, at first I was like “I don’t blame them, they’re getting the scraps of their own race!” then I took a gander at what their wives and gfs looked like and they were just as mid and below average looking.

They weren’t as hideous as I’m making it out to be, but I did see some fugly ones and, like I said, the gap between the ones the bruhs get and the ones “dating out” is way too big and obvious.

It’s probably just me and my shallow ass, but I still have to wonder what’s wrong with these guys.

Klaus Schwab

Technocrat AKA Dr. Cocteau
Daps
Reppin
World Economic Forum
It was cool. Big city, alot of street art. First time went to the museums in Parque Ibirapuera, including the Museo Afro Brasil which was great, and walked around seeing the city. Second time went to Carnival and did not know there were parties DAY and night, so most of my time then was spent going from street party to street party.
If you're looking for nice exoticals check Belo Horizonte.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
If you're looking for nice exoticals check Belo Horizonte.
If i went there it would have to be after going to Rio. Overwork for the last 6 months stopped me from traveling anywhere, except for Las Vegas for a conference. So much so i quit and got a new job that has a way better work life balance. Now i am looking at staying over there for weeks at a time since i can work remotely, but one of my ex coworkers is trying to get me to go to Colombia in October so i need to figure it out.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
@SirMickeySmoove @The Devil's Advocate

I’m trying to go in the next 2 yrs for carnivale, I want to stay where the black Brazilians are. How’s Salvador’s carnival? My boy wants to do Rio but I heard Salvador’s is way better. Not interested in the floats I want the block party experience.
My boy lives there. I never been to carnavale cause of the madness. Salvador is better cause it's LESS of a headache. But I can help you if you want. My boy lives there now

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Well my only exposure to Brazilian chicks is online and about 90% of the really beautiful ones I’ve come across are either laying up with whites or those Hispanic looking pardors. Including this one Afro Brazilian girl I met on Omegle. We drifted apart and 3 months after we stopped talking I looked her up and found her laying up with some cacs.

I made a whole post about it
Yea that's a racial issue about what you SEE from afar. First off, Brazil IS a racist country. A lot of south american and even caribbean cultures are very "white is right." So what you see in the models and women and output, will be just that. Very light women, like Gisele... Or dark ones with white men...

But when you actually hit the country........... Largest group of African descendants outside of Africa.. So there's more black people there than in the US. But they hide them away in the favelas and in the low income places. Being a black American, it's easy for us to stay in Copa and move around. But some Brazilians in Rio never been to Copa.. Trust me, there's beautiful black women who don't even SEE white people. They don't like them. They hate a black man dating out worse. They dislike white people as a whole more. They stay closer to their own and build their own communities. They have an entire week celebration for being black every year (black consciousness week).

Trust me man. You can go down there and find a real woman with a REAL job who loves a black man. Especially an American black man since they been digging our swag through media for about 20 years now

This is the most popular black club. You'd be lucky to find 3 white people in there. I been in there 50 times.

Daps
Yea that's a racial issue about what you SEE from afar. First off, Brazil IS a racist country. A lot of south american and even caribbean cultures are very "white is right." So what you see in the models and women and output, will be just that. Very light women, like Gisele... Or dark ones with white men...

But when you actually hit the country........... Largest group of African descendants outside of Africa.. So there's more black people there than in the US. But they hide them away in the favelas and in the low income places. Being a black American, it's easy for us to stay in Copa and move around. But some Brazilians in Rio never been to Copa.. Trust me, there's beautiful black women who don't even SEE white people. They don't like them. They hate a black man dating out worse. They dislike white people as a whole more. They stay closer to their own and build their own communities. They have an entire week celebration for being black every year (black consciousness week).

Trust me man. You can go down there and find a real woman with a REAL job who loves a black man. Especially an American black man since they been digging our swag through media for about 20 years now

This is the most popular black club. You'd be lucky to find 3 white people in there. I been in there 50 times.

Wow, they are fine. It makes me feel bad (and hypocritical) for drooling after the pardas and the Japanese Brazilians.

Daps
What are São Paulo and Florianopolis like?

Once Im done with Rio I’d like to hit up São Paulo next, for Japantown. Im also interested in Japanese Brazilian women but I get mixed messages about their reception.

For Florianopolis the only thing I’m serious about are the beaches. I’ve spent like a month watching people walk through random Brazil states/cities and those beaches were the best I’ve seen. I hear the women were top tier too, but like I said, I’m not worried about that.

Unrelated question, but does anyone know Nathi Rodrigues, aka djnathi?