[Travel] The Brazil Thread

Daps
Just saw some pics, she looks like a tranny. :scust:
That’s because she went full bimbo. I remember being a teenager and looking up Brazilian thots on Instagram and she used to be one of my favorites until she started looking like a sex doll.

Speaking of Brazillian instathots, with the way they dance you would think they were taught to twerk at school or something.

More Brazilian chicks.

I want to go there so bad

I thought twerking was gross when I was younger, but I’ve made up my mind and I’m hitting a club the second I drop my stuff at my uncle’s house.

Last edited:

Klaus Schwab

Technocrat AKA Dr. Cocteau
Daps
Reppin
World Economic Forum
Speaking of Brazillian instathots, with the way they dance you would think they were taught to twerk at school or something
Kinda like that. :mjgrin:

Girl_bottle_dance.gif

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Yea that's a racial issue about what you SEE from afar. First off, Brazil IS a racist country. A lot of south american and even caribbean cultures are very "white is right." So what you see in the models and women and output, will be just that. Very light women, like Gisele... Or dark ones with white men...

But when you actually hit the country........... Largest group of African descendants outside of Africa.. So there's more black people there than in the US. But they hide them away in the favelas and in the low income places. Being a black American, it's easy for us to stay in Copa and move around. But some Brazilians in Rio never been to Copa.. Trust me, there's beautiful black women who don't even SEE white people. They don't like them. They hate a black man dating out worse. They dislike white people as a whole more. They stay closer to their own and build their own communities. They have an entire week celebration for being black every year (black consciousness week).

Trust me man. You can go down there and find a real woman with a REAL job who loves a black man. Especially an American black man since they been digging our swag through media for about 20 years now

This is the most popular black club. You'd be lucky to find 3 white people in there. I been in there 50 times.

Bro where are these black communities in Brazil located I’m trying to go there

Daps
I've been learning Portuguese for a few months now. I know a few phrases, but I still can't hold a conversation. I'm getting better though. Is it true that it gives you access to higher quality women? That's not the reason I'm learning (work related), but I heard that about a few other countries and I wanted to see if it applied here.

Klaus Schwab

Technocrat AKA Dr. Cocteau
Daps
Reppin
World Economic Forum
I've been learning Portuguese for a few months now. I know a few phrases, but I still can't hold a conversation. I'm getting better though. Is it true that it gives you access to higher quality women? That's not the reason I'm learning (work related), but I heard that about a few other countries and I wanted to see if it applied here.
Quantos cm? :youngsabo:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
how u learning, I have Pimsleur and forever fluent downloaded

Daps
Yea that's a racial issue about what you SEE from afar. First off, Brazil IS a racist country. A lot of south american and even caribbean cultures are very "white is right." So what you see in the models and women and output, will be just that. Very light women, like Gisele... Or dark ones with white men...
How do the brehs get by, then? Thanks to all that searching I’ve done my Instagram feed is half-way full with Afro Brazilians and anytime I see a fine girl she’s with a parda and any guy I see is either by himself or with other men like he isn’t getting any or his gf is ugly. Even the famous brehs, the athletes, actors, especially the models.

Do they just not care or are low standards imbedded into them?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
How do the brehs get by, then? Thanks to all that searching I’ve done my Instagram feed is half-way full with Afro Brazilians and anytime I see a fine girl she’s with a parda and any guy I see is either by himself or with other men like he isn’t getting any or his gf is ugly. Even the famous brehs, the athletes, actors, especially the models.

Do they just not care or are low standards imbedded into them?
They get along great... Trust me.. It's media like any media.. I'd say black on black marriage HAS to be higher there. But it's almost like Atlanta. So many women and dudes are NOT going to settle down. If a woman is 30, she is washed over there. She should have a family and probably has kids and there's way too many women for settling for that. Even if you got 15 kids yourself. It's just a different dynamic down there, especially 40 and under. Women haven't gotten to the same attitudes about sex and dating as they have here.

But you're also talking about Rio.. That's like talking about "american" women and talking about women from Brooklyn lol. The rest of the country is still very old fashioned and normal and all about family and still... It's black family. Look around at Salvador Bahia