[Travel] The Brazil Thread

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
i cant wait too go to Brazil....im fukking mad dimes...ima save up like 5 racks and just smash dimes ...perfect 10s .....

:mjlol:

You gonna end up getting robbed or held hostage while they drive around with you in the whip looking for ATM's that accept your shyt until it's empty :dead:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:mjlol:

You gonna end up getting robbed or held hostage while they drive around with you in the whip looking for ATM's that accept your shyt until it's empty :dead:
@DrX since you come off like a plain mark, here's some free advice

Hide your cash in tape strapped to your thigh by your balls and carry a debit card you haven't cleared for use overseas or haven't activated yet

That way you'll just lose your shoes and shirt, which will help you fit in more anyway depending on the area you're in

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
@DrX since you come off like a plain mark, here's some free advice

Hide your cash in tape strapped to your thigh by your balls and carry a debit card you haven't cleared for use overseas or haven't activated yet

That way you'll just lose your shoes and shirt, which will help you fit in more anyway depending on the area you're in

He thinking it's gonna be like

10h53ck.gif

When homie right here been watching him since he left the beach

article-0-199735F5000005DC-425_964x681.jpg

devizelle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MOCO awl day
I'll be in Rio the first week of the Olympics

Also, preciso melhorar meu português, vcs têm algumas dicas? Tb quero recomendações por livros fácies, preciso ler...

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I'll be in Rio the first week of the Olympics

Also, preciso melhorar meu português, vcs têm algumas dicas? Tb quero recomendações por livros fácies, preciso ler...
Usa app "Tandem"

Pode conversar com falantes de português q querem treinar sua língua, por mensagem ou por vídeo

Onde no rio tu fica?

devizelle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MOCO awl day