[Travel] The Brazil Thread

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
:mjlol:

He's exactly the type of guy the article is talking bout. A lot of brothers have to pay to get decent looking p*ssy. The main problem I have with this is that when they mention all the girls they had on these various vacations they neglect to mention they had to come out of pocket.

:mjlol:

Some of you nikkaz, mayne. Thinking Brazil is like that Snoop Dogg video. Coming across mad "Old German sex tourist" like up in this thread.

I talked about this epidemic in my latest article

Why Are Men Telling Lies About Brazilian Women? - Rio In A Week :sas1:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I might be down there if everything goes as planned....I'm curious about this no visa policy thing...so since I already have a visa, does that mean I can enter without using it :patrice: stay 90 days then use it if I wanna stay longer :jbhmm:

@horse. kills ?

Sex Tourism - Sleeping With Brazilian Prostitutes - Rio In A Week
The Brazilian Tourist Visa Process - Rio In A Week
Probably :manny: call your local consulate, they'll give you whatever answer is most convenient for them at the time. Be sure to get their name and contact info so you can back it up if someone else disagrees, or go there and get them to sign something in Portuguese attesting to it

That's a real good article bro, except the reasons listed at the end

Albinos can have game too :yeshrug:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Probably :manny: call your local consulate, they'll give you whatever answer is most convenient for them at the time. Be sure to get their name and contact info so you can back it up if someone else disagrees, or go there and get them to sign something in Portuguese attesting to it

That's a real good article bro, except the reasons listed at the end

Albinos can have game too :yeshrug:
You albino b? :russ:

Naw the list was just jokes.