[Travel] The Brazil Thread

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Man I'm trying to do something different that sets my YouTube channel apart...I wanna connect it to the blog and show different aspects of Brazil so I'mma do things most tourists don't....like I've been talking to this girl who lives in Sao Goncalo, she want me to come to her gym and train Jiu Jitsu with her :deadmanny: bout to get my ass handed to me...

I'll get all the tourist shots for my readers but I'mma get some footage most people don't see too :whew:
aight bet

but everything i know that's not tourism is either professional boring stuff or very not youtube friendly :ld: :whew:

but i wanna see you get choked out by a woman :ehh:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i cant wait too go to Brazil....im fukking mad dimes...ima save up like 5 racks and just smash dimes ...perfect 10s .....

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
naw i want the top shelf chicks...the best.......they got....ima get a chick that look like Ashanti breh....

Well I don't know anything about buying chicks....but I'm sure they are less than 5 stacks

You can buy a chick who looks like that in the US for that much

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well I don't know anything about buying chicks....but I'm sure they are less than 5 stacks

You can buy a chick who looks like that in the US for that much
im not talking about 1 chick...i mean 5k is for multiple chicks and enjoying the city

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Is this you he talkin bout? :patrice:

http://bit.ly/1UTb8x4

:mjlol:

He's exactly the type of guy the article is talking bout. A lot of brothers have to pay to get decent looking p*ssy. The main problem I have with this is that when they mention all the girls they had on these various vacations they neglect to mention they had to come out of pocket.