[Travel] The Brazil Thread

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
traffic in sao paulo and salvador is NUTS, like sitting in a cab for more then 30 min just to do 5 km??? You could watch a complete tv episode with commercials and when it done your like " finally here ".

I'm on another forum just like this but only for whore mongering look it up if you don't know what it means.

With the real being low whores cost $17..... and thats for head and fcking....

$17!!! :damn:

That god I'm not there at the moment I would be patient 0, I would be there every week'end spending my money on those termas :myman:
If you're on a budget you can smash for $8-10. :wow:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
If you're on a budget you can smash for $8-10. :wow:

the prices in Brazil are crazy :jbhmm: now I don't pay for the P :mjpls: but this African dude I knew in Sampa wanted to show me this whore house in Republica one day....so I'm like aight man but you paying for me to get in:birdman: so we go in and all these hoes on the staircases as we walk up each floor...touching you and shyt like they like you...most of them were :flabbynsick: this was a low rate whore house I assume...a bunch of Bolivians were in there getting drunk :heh: so we get to like the 5th floor and this African dude was like "my girl in this room"

I was like "ya girl?" :huhldup:

she come out after fuccin this Nigerian and I was like :whoo: one of the baddest broads I seen in Brazil man....fuccin Nigerians for 30 reais :bryan:

I was like how do I get this broad back to America and pimp her out :snoop: I'm talking about everything was right...face, titties, ass was fat....I was her friend on FB but I think she deleted her shyt....I might be able to get a pic tho and I'll show yall

I didn't spend one cent in that place btw :comeon: they kicked me out a room because I wasn't buying beer or anything, just sitting down looking at everything

it was an eye opening experience to say the least...I might tell my other story of talking to this prostitute in another brothel we went to in Guarulhos

check out my updated site http://www.rioinaweek.com/

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
the prices in Brazil are crazy :jbhmm: now I don't pay for the P :mjpls: but this African dude I knew in Sampa wanted to show me this whore house in Republica one day....so I'm like aight man but you paying for me to get in:birdman: so we go in and all these hoes on the staircases as we walk up each floor...touching you and shyt like they like you...most of them were :flabbynsick: this was a low rate whore house I assume...a bunch of Bolivians were in there getting drunk :heh: so we get to like the 5th floor and this African dude was like "my girl in this room"

she come out after fuccin this Nigerian and I was like :whoo: one of the baddest broads I seen in Brazil man....fuccin Nigerians for 30 reais :bryan:

I was like how do I get this broad back to America and pimp her out :snoop: I'm talking about everything was right...face, titties, ass was fat....I was her friend on FB but I think she deleted her shyt....I might be able to get a pic tho and I'll show yall

I didn't spend one cent in that place btw :comeon: they kicked me out a room because I wasn't buying beer or anything, just sitting down looking at everything

it was an eye opening experience to say the least...I might tell my other story of talking to this prostitute in another brothel we went to in Guarulhos

check out my updated site Rio In A Week - The Brazilian Travel Blog For Men

One of my co-workers go to these places like every week :lolbron:
I once went to a whore house that had some trannies on the last floor and my friend didn't know it and almost end up knocking on the door :lolbron:
I aint never paid tho :mjpls:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
see if the people you met can get tickets to Allianz Parque, Morumbi, or arena corinthians, but dont go to a match where one of those teams is playing the other, unless you're ready to scrap

Ain't no São Paulo fans trying to scrap, stop it. :mjlol:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I plan to visit Sao Paulo in January to see my cousin. He lives in Morumbi. I'm trying think if I should crash his place with his family or get an Airbnb. :patrice: I know I'm going to Rio for business but I also wanna go to Salvador finally......I'm seeing too many fine ass women from Salvador to skip that city again on my 6th time in Brazil. Why does Bahia have to be so far :snoop:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
:heh: not everyone in Paraisópolis is corinthiano

I forget. Is Paraisopolis all those favelas in Morumbi? I used to take the bus off Avenida Paulista to my cousin's condo in Morumbi and I remember a gang of favelas. Never got the name tho.

You being a Palmeiras fan is funny cuz I was a fake one for like 2 weeks after smashing this chick who was a fan :pachaha:I even copped a fake Palmeiras jersey in the neighborhood I was living in.

28gqff6.jpg

:dead: I walked in the house of the family I was staying with and they was about to kick me out :whoa:

My next girl was a Corinthians fan so that's who I rock with in Sampa now :sas2:

I guess I should start studying my Portuguese then. The way some of yall mention crime and knife fights got me feeling a bit :hamster: tho.
Find Motivation To Learn The Language Of Brazil - Rio In A Week :ufdup:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I forget. Is Paraisopolis all those favelas in Morumbi? I used to take the bus off Avenida Paulista to my cousin's condo in Morumbi and I remember a gang of favelas. Never got the name tho.

You being a Palmeiras fan is funny cuz I was a fake one for like 2 weeks after smashing this chick who was a fan :pachaha:I even copped a fake Palmeiras jersey in the neighborhood I was living in.

28gqff6.jpg

:dead: I walked in the house of the family I was staying with and they was about to kick me out :whoa:

My next girl was a Corinthians fan so that's who I rock with in Sampa now :sas2:

Find Motivation To Learn The Language Of Brazil - Rio In A Week :ufdup:
that's a nice shirt :ehh:

you fukked up set trippin tho :birdman:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

check out my updated site http://www.rioinaweek.com/

Breh...30 REALS?!!?!?!?!

Meu deus...:banderas: