[Travel] The Brazil Thread

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Somewhat winging it as I'll be hanging out with some folks from SP that I met earlier this week. But for sure gonna check out Av. Paulista and maybe a tour of downtown. Might as well:manny:

There is an Afro-Brazilian museaum too, apparently. I'm def gonna take a visit, as well as Liberdade.

Any spots in particular you would recommend?
the afro-brasileiro museum is in ibirapuera, definitely check that park out. it's like central park of sao paulo, lotta :takedat: jogging too

i like MASP, it's at the heart of avenida paulista and has some cool shyt most of the time

see if the people you met can get tickets to Allianz Parque, Morumbi, or arena corinthians, but dont go to a match where one of those teams is playing the other, unless you're ready to scrap :ehh:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
the afro-brasileiro museum is in ibirapuera, definitely check that park out. it's like central park of sao paulo, lotta :takedat: jogging too

i like MASP, it's at the heart of avenida paulista and has some cool shyt most of the time

see if the people you met can get tickets to Allianz Parque, Morumbi, or arena corinthians, but dont go to a match where one of those teams is playing the other, unless you're ready to scrap
:ehh:

Speaking of that, one of the ppl I met (foreigner with a Brazilian siginificant other), said he was a fan of corinthians to a bunch us at while we hanging out. Turns out outside of me and him, the rest of the table, girls included, were Sao Paulo fans.

Whole table was like:stopitslime::dame::leostare::comeon: :martin::dahell::usure:while saying "nah we messing you" a joking, but not really joking manner (they obviously weren't joking like that lol).

Homie was like :merchant: :lupe:for a few seconds.

I was cracking the fukk up the entire time like:russ:

Good times.

Last edited:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Speaking of that, one of the ppl I met (foreigner with a Brazilian siginificant other), said he was a fan of corinthians to a bunch us at while we hanging out. Turns out outside of me and him, the rest of the table, girls included, were Sao Paulo fans.

Whole table was like:stopitslime::dame::leostare::comeon: :martin:while saying "nah we messing you" a joking, but not really joking manner (they obviously weren't joking like that lol).

Homie was like :merchant: :lupe:for a few second.

I was cracking the fukk up the entire time like:russ:

Good times.

everyone you know is dead on sight :birdman: :birdman: :birdman:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Respect:myman:

If someone asks me what team I'm reppin, Imma at them in the eye and be like "New York Red Bulls, breh:birdman:"

Side note: not much traffic so far. Obrigado deaus baseado:lawd:
:heh: people in brazil dont even know the states has pro teams. they'll probably like it because it's new york tho :snoop:

good luck with traffic breh. dont hit any bytch ass mopeds

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I guess I should start studying my Portuguese then. The way some of yall mention crime and knife fights got me feeling a bit :hamster: tho.

You def need it simply for everyday stuff. Barely anyone speaks another language. Learn that shyt breh, even if it's just basic conversation. It'll do wonders for your trip.

As for crime, I guess it depends on what neighborhood you at, at least in São Paulo. In the good neighborhoods, you should be straight even at night time, as long as you don't flash your shyt out constantly (cash, phone, etc).

Can't comment on Rio yet, though.

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
You def need it simply for everyday stuff. Barely anyone speaks another language. Learn that shyt breh, even if it's just basic conversation. It'll do wonders for your trip.

As for crime, I guess it depends on what neighborhood you at, at least in São Paulo. In the good neighborhoods, you should be straight even at night time, as long as you don't flash your shyt out constantly (cash, phone, etc).

Can't comment on Rio yet, though.
let me know how you fare in Rio and Salvador. Thoses are the places I want to go anyway.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
traffic in sao paulo and salvador is NUTS, like sitting in a cab for more then 30 min just to do 5 km??? You could watch a complete tv episode with commercials and when it done your like " finally here ".

I'm on another forum just like this but only for whore mongering look it up if you don't know what it means.

With the real being low whores cost $17..... and thats for head and fcking....

$17!!! :damn:

That god I'm not there at the moment I would be patient 0, I would be there every week'end spending my money on those termas :myman:

Last edited:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
traffic in sao paulo and salvador is NUTS, like sitting in a cab for more then 30 min just to do 5 km??? You could watch a complete tv episode with commercials and when it done your like " finally here ".

I'm on another forum just like this but only for whore mongering look it up if you don't know what it means.

With the real being low whores cost $17..... and thats for head and fcking....

$17!!! :damn:

That god I'm not there at the moment I would be patient 0, I would be there every week'end spending my money on those termas :myman:

If you only want to buy women, wouldn't it be overall cheaper to just buy one where you live :ld: