[Travel] The Brazil Thread

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
@horse. kills, @Larry Lobster, @Yehuda, @Malta @dc007 @chefmate7days

I'm in Sao Paulo right now...

:whoo:The concrete jungle. Buildings, on building, on buildings. This place is huge! I've been to large cities (in size) before, but damn!

:sadcam:That language barrier. For any breh / brehette who thinks they can get away with no Portuguese in Brazil....you are dead wrong. Learn that language brehs, this is NOT a joke.

Weather staying cloudy right now, as long as it doesn't rain hard, I ain't trippin.:ehh:

The ladies are pretty cute. Got occasional fatties and average girls here and there, but overall, its all good.:smugfavre:

So many choppers in the sky, lol. :ohhh: Prolly avoiding traffic.

Overall, I like what I'm seeing so far. :obama:
pretty much Sampa in a nutshell at first look. where you planning on going?

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I'm in Itaim Bibi for the week. Was in Pinheros for a day, yesterday. Cool neighborhood. Itaim's looking kinda low key baller though.
Seja bem-vindo :salute:....welcome to the best city in Brazil :whew:

São Paulo Is Better Than Rio - Rio In A Week

....u kno u fucced up not knowing any Portuguese :ufdup: but don't let that deter u from shooting your shot.....hit up some clubs with a phrasebook and get your mack on

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
pretty much Sampa in a nutshell at first look. where you planning on going?

Somewhat winging it as I'll be hanging out with some folks from SP that I met earlier this week. But for sure gonna check out Av. Paulista and maybe a tour of downtown. Might as well:manny:

There is an Afro-Brazilian museaum too, apparently. I'm def gonna take a visit, as well as Liberdade.

Any spots in particular you would recommend?

Last edited:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Seja bem-vindo :salute:....welcome to the best city in Brazil :whew:

São Paulo Is Better Than Rio - Rio In A Week

....u kno u fucced up not knowing any Portuguese :ufdup: but don't let that deter u from shooting your shot.....hit up some clubs with a phrasebook and get your mack on

Yup, I've been an L all day long. My skruggle portuguese is no match for this shyt. :mjcry: First time in my life I feel like a true gringo :russ: But, I'm more motivated to learn it now than ever before. It's a matter of survival LOL.

Won't let that ruin my fun though. Will put in some work:takedat:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
@horse. kills, @Larry Lobster, @Yehuda, @Malta @dc007 @chefmate7days

I'm in Sao Paulo right now...

:whoo:The concrete jungle. Buildings, on building, on buildings. This place is huge! I've been to large cities (in size) before, but damn!

:sadcam:That language barrier. For any breh / brehette who thinks they can get away with no Portuguese in Brazil....you are dead wrong. Learn that language brehs, this is NOT a joke.

Weather staying cloudy right now, as long as it doesn't rain hard, I ain't trippin.:ehh:

The ladies are pretty cute. Got occasional fatties and average girls here and there, but overall, its all good.:smugfavre:

So many choppers in the sky, lol. :ohhh: Prolly avoiding traffic.

Overall, I like what I'm seeing so far. :obama:

Never been to Sao Paulo but :salute:

So you're saying what the Typical Coli nikka said is wrong? That anybody can go down to Brazil without knowledge of the language and become a mack because all thE females are broke?

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There is an Afro-Brazilian museaum too, apparently.

The Museu Afro Brasil

They have all these torture devices cacs used to use on slaves, a slave ship's carcass, some documents on the slave trade, shyt creeped me out

There's also a bunch of African masks

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

So you're saying what the Typical Coli nikka said is wrong? That anybody can go down to Brazil without knowledge of the language and become a mack because all thE females are broke?

:dead:

Breh, I've been practicing Portuguese for a minute, and as I've seen, it still ain't nowhere close to being were I needed it to be. Felt like scrub, real talk. Imma bounce back though:jawalrus:

LOL at broke Coli brehs thinking they can swoop in. Especially in Sao Paulo, this city ain't broke. Lotta paper being circulated here, you can feel it.

For real, the #1 hinderance will be Portuguese mastery. You don't have that and you're a gringo without celebrity status and/or long paper, you gonna struggle, and the cool brazilian dudes, especially those with some real paper, will ALWAYS have the advantage.

Last edited:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC

We off Brazil breh, all the women down there got dog faces :troll:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
The Museu Afro Brasil

They have all these torture devices cacs used to use on slaves, a slave ship's carcass, some documents on the slave trade, shyt creeped me out

There's also a bunch of African masks

Much respect breh, Gonna check it out:salute:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
:dead:

Breh, I've been practicing Portuguese for a minute, and as I've seen, it still ain't nowhere close to being were I needed it to be. Felt like scrub, real talk. Imma bounce back though:jawalrus:

LOL at broke Coli brehs thinking they can swoop in. Especially in Sao Paulo, this city ain't broke. Lotta paper being circulated here, you can feel it.

For real, the #1 hinderance will be Portuguese mastery. You don't have that and you're a gringo without celebrity status and/or long paper, you gonna struggle, and the cool brazilian dudes, especially those with some real paper, will almost ALWAYS have the advantage.

If you can just get to intermediate level you can eat very well. I'm only an mid level basic and I do ok there. You need to have personality and/or looks combined with it though.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
If you can just get to intermediate level you can eat very well. I'm only an mid level basic and I do ok there. You need to have personality and/or looks combined with it though.

My portuguese is still beginner status I feel, but it's getting there. I'll continue on.

Oh yea, def need the looks / personality. Can't be a lame here. Dare I say (first impression only) that introverts might have a bit more trouble too. Gotta get out of your shell, even with the language barrier.

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
My portuguese is still beginner status I feel, but it's getting there. I'll continue on.

Oh yea, def need the looks / personality. Can't be a lame here. Dare I say (first impression only) that introverts might have a bit more trouble too. Gotta get out of your shell, even with the language barrier.

You def need to be a lil aggressive with women there, if you don't they won't think you like them. If you a timid even having women on the ground before you land ain't going to really help you much once they meet you. I'm not really all that outgoing, but I'm never discrete with my intentions.

What do you consider basic. Can you have a conversation? If so you are good.

If all you can say is tudo bem, meu nome é....best just find a english speaker

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
You def need to be a lil aggressive with women there, if you don't they won't think you like them. If you a timid even having women on the ground before you land ain't going to really help you much once they meet you. I'm not really all that outgoing, but I'm never discrete with my intentions.

What do you consider basic. Can you have a conversation? If so you are good.

If all you can say is tudo bem, meu nome é....best just find a english speaker

Already linked with english speakers so I'm good on that angle.

My portuguese convos are mad short. Can barely hold a conversation outside of the very basics. Beyond that, fish out of water lol. Gotta step it up.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Snapshot of where I'm at.
PW174sX.jpg