[Travel] The Brazil Thread

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I think it depends on what your interest are. I hear they have better "american like" parties in SP. Rio is one of my Fav cities however so I am going to recommend it. It is also a really beautiful city. Depending on the month you go, there is also Islands not too far from the cities you can visit for a few days that are beautiful. Pretty sure the women in Rio will look way better as well.

Ic ic. Will be in November. Personally, I'm more of a city guy, not much of a beach person. However, from what I've looked at, Rio is far from your regular big city with beaches, as well as being better looking than SP.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Ic ic. Will be in November. Personally, I'm more of a city guy, not much of a beach person. However, from what I've looked at, Rio is far from your regular big city with beaches, as well as being better looking than SP.
You really cant go wrong with either, you should probably figure out what sites you want to see or which spots you want to party at..... But to be honest, which ever spot you pick, you are going to want to go back so you can just see the other then.. oh an all the major "touristy" sites are in RIO

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Oh snap, that's what's up breh, why rio over SP, in your opinion?
i love Sampa but SP is a city where you gotta know people to have fun. otherwise it's just like being in NYC with the expanse of LA. overwhelming and concrete. the culture is a lot more north american by brazilian standards (but not to US standards at all). rio is more welcoming, easier to get around in, and more aesthetically pleasing. if all else fails, hit the beach. it's probably cheaper too.

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC

Well even if you are a city guy.....Rio is freakin huge. Unless u are going with your lady....You want to be near a beach just because the women will be better looking.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Eu falei barato... :childplease:
Esse restaurante deve custar R$40 no minimo por pessoa, e os assadores de carne desse restaurante provavelmente devem ser gauchos, e eu sou do RS então eu não acredito que valha a pena.
Você não é de Salvador? Não conhece algum hotel ou pousada por menos de 100 por dia?

I'm not in brazil now I went back last year during the world cup, and my br.portugees is non existent. It is frustrating as hell that I don't know my motherlands language.

Born in brazil not raised :mjcry:

Also a quick airbnb check up gave me a lot of places under $100 a night, full apartments etc

https://www.airbnb.be/s/Rio-Vermelh...=Entire+home/apt&price_max=100&ss_id=e71pxz2h

For the people going to Rio be prepared to see leggings EVERYWHERE like everyone is wearing it:takedat::wow:. Had a good time in lapa especially in Rio Scenarium, but again you need to know the language!!

After a few days I could do basic greetings and my pronunciation was on point, this got me into trouble because people thought I could speak Portuguese and started talking to me and I was just standing there like :skip:não portugees:skip::snoop:

Check out the nike football store in leblon all the chicks working their had phat asses in a nike leggings :why:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
The sites look like:
apudeqej.jpg
duvejuby.jpg
e3egagyq.jpg
tu4ujube.jpg
I was inspired by the Black women in Brazil thread and just wanted to continue to paint the brazillian picture.
1lubNMk.jpg

T6nIwvj.jpg

uFoAgiX.jpg

PdYjEv7.jpg

hBT3NyR.jpg

9XrbdzK.jpg

XU5Mpm5.jpg

JAPy4vW.jpg

urANj2Y.jpg

RoS9T2b.jpg

FhetOhy.jpg

otiRror.jpg

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
@horse. kills, @Larry Lobster, @Yehuda, @Malta @dc007 @chefmate7days

I'm in Sao Paulo right now...

:whoo:The concrete jungle. Buildings, on building, on buildings. This place is huge! I've been to large cities (in size) before, but damn!

:sadcam:That language barrier. For any breh / brehette who thinks they can get away with no Portuguese in Brazil....you are dead wrong. Learn that language brehs, this is NOT a joke.

Weather staying cloudy right now, as long as it doesn't rain hard, I ain't trippin.:ehh:

The ladies are pretty cute. Got occasional fatties and average girls here and there, but overall, its all good.:smugfavre:

So many choppers in the sky, lol. :ohhh: Prolly avoiding traffic.

Overall, I like what I'm seeing so far. :obama:

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone

:whoo:The concrete jungle. Buildings, on building, on buildings. This place is huge! I've been to large cities (in size) before, but damn!

:sadcam:That language barrier. For any breh / brehette who thinks they can get away with no Portuguese in Brazil....you are dead wrong. Learn that language brehs, this is NOT a joke.

Weather staying cloudy right now, as long as it doesn't rain hard, I ain't trippin.:ehh:

The ladies are pretty cute. Got occasional fatties and average girls here and there, but overall, its all good.:smugfavre:

Pics of said nice females :sas1:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Where in the city are you staying at?