[Travel] The Brazil Thread

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
For a first timer, which is a better destination? Rio or São Paulo?

@Malta and others feel to chime in.:obama:

I never been to SP breh, it's landlocked :scust: so I avoided it. If I went back to Brazil I'd definitely check it out now though, culture and food game are supposedly off the charts.

Gotta @ my dude @dc007 he's been to Brazil more recently than me.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I never been to SP breh, it's landlocked :scust: so I avoided it. If I went back to Brazil I'd definitely check it out now though, culture and food game are supposedly off the charts.

Gotta @ my dude @dc007 he's been to Brazil more recently than me.

Much respect, been looking into both cities. While Rio seems to be the best looking hands down and is more relax, SP seems to have more to do overall, tourist stuff aside.

@dc007 feel to chime in as well breh.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Much respect, been looking into both cities. While Rio seems to be the best looking hands down and is more relax, SP seems to have more to do overall, tourist stuff aside.

You can't go wrong with Rio, it's basically like choosing between Miami/LA and NYC.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I'm from bahia and it's the heart of afro culture there, It's also very slow paced. It really was a change of pass after being in rio.

When I'm financially able I want to buy a place there and just visit every year, getting reconnected with my roots.

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
I'm from bahia and it's the heart of afro culture there, It's also very slow paced. It really was a change of pass after being in rio.

When I'm financially able I want to buy a place there and just visit every year, getting reconnected with my roots.
Another brazilian fam :ohhh: :handshake:
I plan going to Salvador in 2-3 months, do you recommend any place to stay?
Cheap place...

peppe

Superstar
Daps
We stayed in rio vermelho salvador but i'm not going to recommend you the hotel we had because it was pure shyt. If i go next time i'm going with airbnb.

But if you stay there you need to eat at http://www.fogodechao.com.br/salvador-•-ba/. goddamn that meat!!! I almost never used my red card only the green one.

Had to unbutton shorts because a that premium meat overload. :wow: it's also close to bars and a small club and everyone was out at night.

The ignorance some people have when they look shocked when I tell them I'm from Brazil. It's like they believe every black person can only come from Africa.

Daps
Reppin
We stayed in rio vermelho salvador but i'm not going to recommend you the hotel we had because it was pure shyt. If i go next time i'm going with airbnb.

But if you stay there you need to eat at http://www.fogodechao.com.br/salvador-•-ba/. goddamn that meat!!! I almost never used my red card only the green one.

Had to unbutton shorts because a that premium meat overload. :wow: it's also close to bars and a small club and everyone was out at night.

The ignorance some people have when they look shocked when I tell them I'm from Brazil. It's like they believe every black person can only come from Africa.
Eu falei barato... :childplease:
Esse restaurante deve custar R$40 no minimo por pessoa, e os assadores de carne desse restaurante provavelmente devem ser gauchos, e eu sou do RS então eu não acredito que valha a pena.
Você não é de Salvador? Não conhece algum hotel ou pousada por menos de 100 por dia?

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC

I think it depends on what your interest are. I hear they have better "american like" parties in SP. Rio is one of my Fav cities however so I am going to recommend it. It is also a really beautiful city. Depending on the month you go, there is also Islands not too far from the cities you can visit for a few days that are beautiful. Pretty sure the women in Rio will look way better as well.

Esse restaurante deve custar R$40 no minimo por pessoa, e os assadores de carne desse restaurante provavelmente devem ser gauchos, e eu sou do RS então eu não acredito que valha a pena.
Você não é de Salvador? Não conhece algum hotel ou pousada por menos de 100 por dia?

Will try to practice my PT.

O restaurante que ele recomendei muito caro, mas tem lugar perto chamada Suco 24. Eles vende sanduíches e shakes que é muito bom.

Pra Hotels, eu posso recomendar http://www.ibis.com/gb/hotel-5173-ibis-salvador-rio-vermelho/index.shtml , mas eu acho que voce deve usar homeaway.com ou airbnb. Homeaway.com geralmente é mais baroto.

Daps
Reppin
I think it depends on what your interest are. I hear they have better "american like" parties in SP. Rio is one of my Fav cities however so I am going to recommend it. It is also a really beautiful city. Depending on the month you go, there is also Islands not too far from the cities you can visit for a few days that are beautiful. Pretty sure the women in Rio will look way better as well.

Will try to practice my PT.

O restaurante que ele recomendei muito caro, mas tem lugar perto chamada Suco 24. Eles vende sanduíches e shakes que é muito bom.

Pra Hotels, eu posso recomendar http://www.ibis.com/gb/hotel-5173-ibis-salvador-rio-vermelho/index.shtml , mas eu acho que voce deve usar homeaway.com ou airbnb. Homeaway.com geralmente é mais baroto.
my nikka, im looking some places at airbnb, theres some cheap stuff there :ehh:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

:salute: baiano

Qual é boa vei :myman:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Casa Inglesa in Barra. Clean. Great location. Breakfast included. You're 2 blocks from the beach and 2 blocks from all the buses that can take you to Pelourinho, Rio Vermelho, Salvador Shopping, etc. Ran me about $65/night last month. http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Re...ique_Guest_House-Salvador_State_of_Bahia.html