[Travel] The Brazil Thread

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Yes, and it's also where the women are just :francis:

If you got a thing for black women with curly hair that is the place to be, chicks out there stay looking like this -

w4333wozs9.jpg

Everyday I go back and forth between wanting an African women who more or less act how I think a woman should...and dealing with their hair issues

Or getting a brazilian who are not as bad as western women, but not quite like Africans :to:

Prynce

Daps
Almost a full six months, I was going to stay illegally once my Visa was up too. I had an easy way to circumvent their laws, lets just say there would have been a Brazilian right now that was half Malta :tbn:
Damn six months. :leon: You had a job? :lupe: I might try to stay a few months in the future.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Everyday I go back and forth between wanting an African women who more or less act how I think a woman should...and dealing with their hair issues

Or getting a brazilian who are not as bad as western women, but not quite like Africans :to:

With how much you're traveling Im gonna guess you'll have a main chick on each continent so this dilemma won't matter too much :russ:

Try Cape Verde or Angola next, get the best of both worlds, the Brazilian type flavor but African.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
With how much you're traveling Im gonna guess you'll have a main chick on each continent so this dilemma won't matter too much :russ:

Try Cape Verde or Angola next, get the best of both worlds, the Brazilian type flavor but African.
:ohhh: breh you been to cape verde??? how was it?? Everytime I look at flights it seems expensive as fukk to get to

I know an older chick here in DC from rhode island whos cape verdean. Her family speaks some creole-type portuguese. The women there gotta be bad as fukk because this chick is in her mid 40s and could easily pass for her 30s

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
:ohhh: breh you been to cape verde??? how was it?? Everytime I look at flights it seems expensive as fukk to get to

I know an older chick here in DC from rhode island whos cape verdean. Her family speaks some creole-type portuguese. The women there gotta be bad as fukk because this chick is in her mid 40s and could easily pass for her 30s

Nah, never been but I met so many of them in New England, they're all over that Rhode Island/Mass and some of the women were down right ridiculous :lawd:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC

This sounded great until they all want me to come see them and you have limited time :snoop:

Nope, I had sold my car before going and had a good amount of money, enough to float me there for a few years without working. I had jobs lined up if I was going to stay though.

How much you need to be able to not work in bahia for a few years :lupe:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
This sounded great until they all want me to come see them and you have limited time :snoop:

Cheaper to have them fly in on a 90 day tourist visa :mjpls:

You'd get to see them every few months, and when they wear out their welcome it's back they go while the other one comes flying in :russ:

How much you need to be able to not work in bahia for a few years :lupe:

This was a while ago, but I had just about $30k, the apartment was decent and I didn't really need much, the only thing is I had to pay 6 months ($2200 )up front since I was a foreigner. I have no idea how much it would be now but I can't imagine the cost of living there has increased much.

I would have been good for 3 years maybe.