[Travel] The Brazil Thread

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
How does Recife compare to Salvador and Rio?

Never been to Recife, but do Salvador, I been many places but that was the first time I ever felt like I was "home". Seeing BLACK families having Sunday bbq on the beach and just chilling with some real mellow music is :wow:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Never been to Recife, but do Salvador, I been many places but that was the first time I ever felt like I was "home". Seeing BLACK families having Sunday bbq on the beach and just chilling with some real mellow music is :wow:

I plan on moving down there when I make my money in America. That easygoing feel is my type of place.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
I plan on moving down there when I make my money in America. That easygoing feel is my type of place.

Hopefully it stays that way, cause the economy is on the come up, and with more money comes more stress.

That said, most of the people I know that go to Brazil just fall in love with it, and it's not just the women, it's that atmosphere and how beautiful the place is.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
teen-brazilian-01.jpg

teen-brazilian-03.jpg

teen-brazilian-05.jpg

teen-brazilian-04.jpg

teen-brazilian-15.jpg

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
HERE IS SOME GOOD ADVICE

I was at the world cup when it was in JAPAN in 2001.

Be prepared and have TON OF CONDOMS you gonna see so much variety not just brazilian since u down there but tons of different types of women WANTING TO fukk ALL THE TIME no joke

I saw them all up in the club represent there country and all DOWN TO fukk especially if their country LOST more than WON which i thought it be the opposite.

Have plenty of condoms i mean boxes, water and gatorade cuz u gonna be busy :ahh:
appreciate the advice fam :thumbsup:

hold up, is the Olympics like this too. I'm trying to go an event where I can smash women, from damn near anywhere on the planet.....

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
If you're really smart then you need to ditch the attitude, "When the 2016 Olympics come to Brazil I'm going to get alot of p*ssy!" Instead you should see the Olympics as a rare business opportunity. Perhaps it would be wise to buy some stocks from pretigious hotels and resorts, start a restaurant, etc. The Olympics are in 4 years so that should be enough time to learn some basic Portuguese and business management skills.

Positive Economic Growth
In a recent online study, 3000 prospective property buyers were asked which countries they believed would provide the best return on investment over the next 5 years. Brazil came in 2nd with more than 3 times the number of votes that Spain received, 14 times the number of votes received by France and twice the number of votes received by emerging market Morocco.

The facts:

• Brazil’s domestic mortgage market, operational since 2007, is going from strength to strength with lending up 58% in 2010 and a further 30% in 2011.
  • There is huge disposable wealth in Brazil right now and the local market is buying up property in unprecedented numbers, providing exceptional investment opportunities in that sector for foreign investors.
  • Average wages in Rio Grande do Norte, Capital Natal, rose by 77% between 2002 and 2009.
  • Goldman Sachs predicted that Brazil would be one of the top 5 global economies by 2050
  • Brazil’s economy is already about to become the 6th largest in the world, overtaking the UK
  • Media full of positive and encouraging reports on future performance of property market
  • Inflation now under control
  • Country self-sufficient in terms of oil and contains more than 1/3 of the worlds water reserves
  • Natural resources: Petrobrás announced at the end of 2007 that it had found as much as 8 billion barrels of oil at the TUPI oil fields. The find of an equally large field (Jupiter) was announced by Petrobrás in January 2008 with Exxon Mobil Corp finding a similar field in January 2009. These are some of the largest finds in recent times and will make Brazil a major world exporter of oil within a few short years.
  • In 2009, Lula implemented major economic reform policies including massive privatisation of government-owned enterprises, major investment in infrastructure and social housing, changes in the tax system and social security. The benefits of these policies are now being felt nation-wide.
  • The political situation in Brazil is stable after the election of Brazil’s first female president Dilma Roussef, in October 2010, who has pledged to continue Lula’s most successful policies, not least My House, My Life.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Just a heads up to those that are going to Brazil during the WC 2014 who think it's gonna be easy to get p*ssy, unless you plan on only fukking ratchet ass hoes from the slums, y'all better be sure to bring lots of money if you want a dime to give you the time of the day. Because all kinds of dudes are gonna be heading there. Rich ones too. Competition brehs. Contrary to popular belief, them dime hoes are only fukking with cats who are top notch balling. So unless you rich, you better make sure your Portuguese is on point.

fukk all that, I ain't flying all the way down there to spend a grip on p*ssy. I can travel to Cape Verde and Dominacan Republic and get with dimes for half the price.:win:

:to::noah::sadbron:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Just a heads up to those that are going to Brazil during the WC 2014 who think it's gonna be easy to get p*ssy, unless you plan on only fukking ratchet ass hoes from the slums, y'all better be sure to bring lots of money if you want a dime to give you the time of the day. Because all kinds of dudes are gonna be heading there. Rich ones too. Competition brehs. Contrary to popular belief, them dime hoes are only fukking with cats who are top notch balling. So unless you rich, you better make sure your Portuguese is on point.

fukk all that, I ain't flying all the way down there to spend a grip on p*ssy. I can travel to Cape Verde and Dominacan Republic and get with dimes for half the price.:win:

:to::noah::sadbron:
pretty much my only motivation for making money in life :noah:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Yeah I came to this conclusion too awhile back. Money shouldn't be a problem. Trust I'll be bagging quality hoes dropping almost nothing, I got my ways :youngsabo: :yeshrug:

I just want to be in environment where there's hoes from all over the world, during a certain amount of time. Like I want f*ck a santo domingan chick for breakfast, bang some croatian chick for lunch, screw a japanese chick for dinner :eat: a brasilian chick for dessert

:yeshrug:

Rinse, rise & repeat :ohlawd::obama::yeshrug::datazz::takedat:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Yeah I came to this conclusion too awhile back. Money shouldn't be a problem. Trust I'll be bagging quality hoes dropping almost nothing, I got my ways :youngsabo: :yeshrug:

I just want to be in environment where there's hoes from all over the world, during a certain amount of time. Like I want f*ck a santo domingan chick for breakfast, bang some croatian chick for lunch, screw a japanese chick for dinner :eat: a brasilian chick for dessert

:yeshrug:

Rinse, rise & repeat :ohlawd::obama::yeshrug::datazz::takedat:

You don't need to go during the World cup for that since Brazil is all mixed up, Southern states you'll find European looking women for the Croatian look, you want a Japanese chick? Hit up Sao Paulo, they have almost 1 million Brazilians that are of Japanese descent :mindblown: You can find plenty of women there that look Dominican as well.

Brazil is essentially the walmart of fine hoes, if they don't have it, chances are it doesn't exist.